Author Topic: Driving  (Read 2309 times)

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
 Hi,
What do you think the chances are of being able to drive a car 40 miles , 2 days after surgery? I may need to do this if i can't get a lift to the Airport and back .

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
Should be ok, just take it easy.  I was driving 3 days after the op, its a little difficult but managable.
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

Offline markashleigh1979

Ta, I really needed to hear that :) .
I am setting off tomorrow, so excited but still aint told any one :( . Oh, well.......lol.....at least i will be moob free ;)

Offline limaecho

• Bronze Member
Ta, I really needed to hear that :) .
I am setting off tomorrow, so excited but still aint told any one :( . Oh, well.......lol.....at least i will be moob free ;)

Good luck Mark, I'm sure it will be a breeze. Keep us posted on how it went when you get back.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Bets of luck Mark, let us know how you go mate.

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
good luck buddy, :D :D oh and remember that there is no reason for them to shave your private parts ;), so if he wants to shave you and insists on holding the razor in his teeth your in real trouble ;D :D :D

speak to you soon m8.

chris.

Offline markashleigh1979

Thanks for all the support and good look wishes!

I bet i don't sleep a wink tonight , i am so excited though......swimming baths here i come :) .....

good luck buddy,   oh and remember that there is no reason for them to shave your private parts , so if he wants to shave you and insists on holding the razor in his teeth your in real trouble    

No that is option alpha , i opted for option beta.....it means he perfoms the operation using a potatoe pealer and with a pillow case over his head.....i opted for beta as i thought it might add some excitement to the procedure......i hope the guy can speak English or i may wake up with bigger ones ;)

Cheers Lads, if i get time i will post a message before i leave, if not speak to you all sat night or sunday morning :)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 07:31:28 AM by markashleigh1979 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024