Author Topic: 6 month chest  (Read 3694 times)

Offline webster

• Silver Member
Here is websters 6 month chest.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/websterswebs/album?.dir=d038&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Still looks like gynecomastia - but less than b4 op obviously. You can see fat deposits remaining under the nipples, esp on the LHS (RHS as you look at photo)

I look OK in clothes and I swim now (love it). Lost nearly 4 stone since last Spring, basically because of improved self perception. But I'm not yet where I want / need to be....

So I am thinking about revision next month. I'm in no way dissatisfied with my PS, I think he did a pretty good job and its alot easier to take abit more out.

Although the first op was a doddle in hindsight, the thought of another is increasingly unappealing as 2006 comes round and I'm starting to get them pre-op nerves.

Any comments from you Peeps appreciated...   esp. people who have had a revision - was the op easier & did it do the trick.

ATB     Webster.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 08:42:18 AM by webster »

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Webster, many thanks for posting your pictures, have you got a month by month comparison to see how it has changed, and if not has it changed much? Also a before picture would be good.

I think your results look prettty decent from that shot. Your chest looks nicely shaped and not anything like boobs. However i would agree that their is more that could have come out, and i think your chest does still look to heavy for your frame.

How heavy were you before, because you look like you have achieved a good build? I would assume youve used weights to achieve your goal?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 09:18:15 AM by stonecold »

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
Just like to congratulate you m8 on your weight loss and surgery results. :)

Looking at your chest it does seem as tho you will bennefit from revision surgery, but this is a good way to go about it IMO, because if the surgeon tried to take all the fat out in one go it would have been very difficult to get it absolutley right, because of the swelling during surgery!, so by you getting it done in two stages (fingers crossed) he will be able to get a better picture how the end result should look, he then will be able to avoid removing to much fat and leaving any dimples etc.

looking good.

chris.

Offline webster

• Silver Member
ya, thanks guys...

I chucked away the photos of me just b4 the op cos they made me sick.

I dug out one of me 8 days post op, which I've put up.

I'm thinner now (no weights, just swimming and broccoli) but comparing the two photos, my t*ts look bigger! WTF!!

Roll on the revision - I hope it isn't the dreaded regrowth.

Laters,   Webster.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 09:11:47 AM by webster »

Offline orrible

Webster how was your surgeon about revision, did you have to convince them or was it fairly easy going? Also is it going to cost much?

thanks

Offline webster

• Silver Member
Mr L was very good humoured about the situation (as always).

I asked and he agreed, no worries.

I've got no probs with him at all. If he was over cautious the first time then better that than too much out IMO.

Mr L makes no charge for revisions. But 4 me that doesn't come into it. If I didn't think he was good I would find another top PS and pay them for a revision.

ATB. Webster.

Offline orrible

Webster didnt realise that you had been to Mr levick as well. When was your 1st op done, and how many months post op will you be when you have your revision? The reason i ask is that whilst its early days for me at 6 weeks post op, im presently not convinced that my chest will flatten out much more and think a revision will be required. How soon will Mr Levick do a revision?

thanks

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
webster matey i have the same indent as you did post op 8 days.is yours gone now?and how longf did it take for you to notice it gone?much appreciated.

Offline webster

• Silver Member
Stonecold: not less than 6 months. No PS would do that surely? I would be about 8 months. FYI my scar lumps were at there worst 3 - 5 months post op. Which was depressing to be honest. I almost stopped swimming again. But then things improved... I am trying to be in as good a shape as I can be so Mr L can see the issues which bother me rather than just seeing a fat bloke moaning about the spare tyre!

GEG: that '8 day' pic is one I shared with somebody else months ago and we both had the 'indent'. It went after a couple of months totally. I wouldn't worry about it. I've never seen anybody report this as a longer term concern.

Happy Gyne free New Year guys (well fingers crossed).
Webster.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2005, 01:44:56 AM by webster »

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
cheers webster put my mind at ease.happy new yrs to u too mate and everyone else!

Offline Pferdestärken

• Silver Member
  • Fixed 03/06/05 by the incredible Mr Paul Levick!
    • My Diary
Webster

I know you were reticent to share details at the outset, so it seems that you have progressed a long way folowwing the surgery - you are posting pics now! Well done mate!

geg100 - I had my op within weeks of webster, and had a very similar indent. It disappeared as the scar tissue faded away, after 3 months or so. I thinks its just a valley between the muscle coming down and the edge of the scar tissue, rather than an indent as such. Not sure why its more prominent on one side than the other - maybe just because Mr Levick is not ambidextrous?
Pics | Op 3/6/05 Mr Paul Levick

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
cheer pferds man thanx for letting me know that much appreciated.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024