Author Topic: How long before you can see the results?  (Read 3775 times)

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Hi,
Can anybody tell me how many weeks it should take for all the swelling to subside....so i can get a realistic picture of the results.

I am still a little swollen ( Hoping it is infamed tissue) , but it makes it look like i still have a bit of a womans shape to the bottom of my pecs...

Cheers

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
Hi,
 but it makes it look like i still have a bit of a womans shape to the bottom of my pecs...

Cheers

Thats because you have had DD implants, i knew you were strange  :D :D ;)

im around 6 weeks post op m8 and my chest looks sound!, my nips look slightly puffy at the minuite but thats because i got carried away massaging them last night (ooooh er missis), all the swelling has gone and now i just got to get rid of the scar tissue, but all in all its going very well :)

Offline markashleigh1979

So i should expect the swelling to take a few more weeks?

Thats because you have had DD implants, i knew you were strange    

You are the one who convinced me to get them, you said it would make me look masculine!!!! But i think you have a fetish for men with fake boobs......lol  :P
Any way, next time you play with them don't bite as my plastic boobs are tender !!!  ;D

Chris have you washed your vest yet? if so did it lose shape?

Cheers Mate

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
So i should expect the swelling to take a few more weeks?

You are the one who convinced me to get them, you said it would make me look masculine!!!! But i think you have a fetish for men with fake boobs......lol  :P
Any way, next time you play with them don't bite as my plastic boobs are tender !!!  ;D

Chris have you washed your vest yet? if so did it lose shape?

Cheers Mate

There you go shooting your mouth off, can we have no secrets between us lol :D :D

Yeah m8 i washed my vest 3 times now it it has kept its shape perfectly, also it shrinks your vest back to its original size and it feels so much better.

Yes the swelling will take a while yet so dont worry to much, dont forget to start to massage at around 3 weeks post op.

Offline bedders

• Posting Member
How long did people find it took to be able to freely swing their arms around? Most my discomfort is from the incisions under the arms rather than the tittie areas!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 03:22:11 AM by bedders »

Offline markashleigh1979

Yeah m8 i washed my vest 3 times now it it has kept its shape perfectly, also it shrinks your vest back to its original size and it feels so much better.

Did you wash it in the machine and then tumble dry it? i don't want to spen to long without it on my back :P .

Sorry for shouting the secrets out...it must be that time if the month again........2 for 1 at the local

How long did people find it took to be able to freely swing their arms around? Most my discomfort is from the incisions under the arms rather than the tittie areas!

I have 100 % movement without pain, though i am tender to the touch.....but we are all different so don't worry mate. :)

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
Code: [Select]
Did you wash it in the machine and then tumble dry it? i don't want to spen to long without it on my back  .

washed it m8 and then let it dry on the radiator, or just drip dry somewere else if you have no radiators in your igloo  :D

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
youve only washed your vest 3 times since 9 November Chris  :-X, hope you wear it over your shirt. I bought 2 vests and have washed them loads. Actually i reckon they fit better the more you wash them.

Offline markashleigh1979

think i will wash mine tomorrow...:) .

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
youve only washed your vest 3 times since 9 November Chris  :-X, hope you wear it over your shirt. I bought 2 vests and have washed them loads. Actually i reckon they fit better the more you wash them.

Are you saying i smell ;D, i have to wear my vest over my Tshirts because the material irritates me like hell, anyway ive only changed my underwear once since surgery!, i also were these over my trousers :D :D

think i will wash mine tomorrow... .

Remember to get out of the vest before you put it in the washing machine!, dont climb in the washing machine and throw your Vest out!, and dont climb in the machine and keep your vest on, otherwise you might make all the other clothes in the machine smell also :D :D

if you get confused give me a call and il talk you through it. ;)

:D :D :D
« Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 01:23:56 PM by chestrockwell »

Offline markashleigh1979

Remember to get out of the vest before you put it in the washing machine!, dont climb in the washing machine and throw your Vest out!, and dont climb in the machine and keep your vest on, otherwise you might make all the other clothes in the machine smell also  

Just the kind of positive comments needed on a group help forum....If i wasn't depressed, i am now ...ha ha ....Now that i have good rid of the boob paranoia , it has been replaced by a smelly  phobia .

Just washed my vest...feel great :) .......was i meant to wash mself too?

Offline chestrockwell

• Silver Member
was i meant to wash mself too?

no thats just for pu55y's :D :D :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024