Author Topic: Another "is it" Gyno or not thread. Opinion  (Read 4177 times)

Offline Joshie

• Posting Member
Hey guy’s, just a few happy snaps to get every ones opinion, weather or not this is some form of gyno.

I’m 19, 75kg – 80kg and 174cm tall.

Since maybe 10 or 11, I had very small puffy nipples, but used to sail hard core a few times a week for training in various boats and it had never really bothered me until I gave that up, at around 15 or 16yrs of age. Since then I haven’t done any physical activity other then basic down hill biking every now and then, and obviously the puffy nipples have gotten bigger.

Is this just a case of me being fat and lazy, where getting back into physical stuff may clear it up some what, or is this a case of gyno? If so, how bad? Or would basic lypo be my best option?

- Cheers.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/Nismo_Boy/G4.bmp
« Last Edit: February 14, 2005, 01:43:44 AM by Joshie »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Hello Joshie,
That's too bad that this condition has kept you from doing some of the things you enjoy. I think in one way or another, it's had that effect on most everyone.  To your questions.  Don't know if you're lazy but you don't look fat to me.  Will it clear it up?  Probably not, but it will clear your head which will allow you to see the problem clearer and decide what you want to do, if anything. If it's really gyne, working out won't remove the gland and/or fat but at least you feel better about yourself.  Several people on these boards say it looks worse when they loose weight, this wasn't the case for me, i guess everyone's different. I don't think you physically have it very bad, but how you feel about it is known only by you. You're 19 and have had it since age 11, I think it's time to see a GP, Endo and PS.  Best of luck to you...
« Last Edit: February 14, 2005, 05:01:38 AM by jc71 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Hello Joshie,
That's too bad that this condition has kept you from doing some of the things you enjoy. I think in one way or another, it's had that effect on most everyone.  To your questions.  Don't know if you're lazy but you don't look fat to me.  Will it clear it up?  Probably not, but it will clear your head which will allow you to see the problem clearer and decide what you want to do, if anything. If it's really gyne, working out won't remove the gland and/or fat but at least you feel better about yourself.  Several people on these boards say it looks worse when they loose weight, this wasn't the case for me, i guess everyone's different. I don't think you physically have it very bad, but how you feel about it is known only by you. You're 19 and have had it since age 11, I think it's time to see a GP, Endo and PS.  Best of luck to you...

Well said Dude!
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024