Author Topic: Just though I'd say hello.  (Read 2620 times)

Offline bigbob

• Posting Member
Hi all this is my first post. After reading markashleigh1979's post I decided to book myself in at the same place for the 20th of feb with Dr. Baranski.

Was just wondering if anyone else here has had surgery with them? Also markashleigh1979's if your reading this, are you happy with your result so far?

Cheers! 8)

Offline jovn

• Posting Member
Hi mate,

I was/am planning on having surgery from this place aswell and i had actually planned on going for a Jan 27th'ish date myself but a combination of a lack of communication on ther end and work getting in the way has meant i would have to delay.

I have not been in touch with them again recently but was looking for something for later this Month aswell.

Can i ask how much will your surgery be the worse the Gyne the more you pay i gather as they will need to do Gland removal and Lipo, have you only been in touch with Andreas or do you have any other contact from this place he seems to take ages responding nothing for over 2 weeks now :(

Glad to see your post all the same and would'nt mind sharing notes if we both end up having surgery here around the same time.

Jovn

my other posts

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=8;action=display;num=1136309449
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 04:00:26 PM by jovn »

Offline bigbob

• Posting Member
hi jovn, can't say I've noticed any slow replies. I've emailed them once through their website and they sent me emails full of information and even rang me on my mobile to confirm a date within a week. They even arranged my taxi from the airport and hotel stay. Maybe you cought them at a busy time.

I've been quoted 1074euros for the surgery and that includes everything. I assume thats for just lipo, I would also prefer to get the gland removed but bear in mind thats a lot more complicated op and I've decided to leave it up to the surgon's discresion. I've got £2k saved incase it comes to more.

The only thing that has me a bit worried is that you have to pay in cash before the op, what kind of place doesn't accept credit or debit cards? It also means I'll have to carry it on me from the UK because I can only draw out £500 a day and I'm not sure if hotels or such will cash that amount in travellers cheques.

Let us know how you get on mate.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
could you plz post the email address of this clinic? A friend of mine who suffers from gyno was interested in possibly using them. He sent an email but didnt get a response, so not sure if he used the correct email addy. Also i would seriously recommend getting the Gland removed, else its unlikely you will solve the problem.

I think i read a post from markashleigh recently on the genreal board were he stated he might have to go back for gland removal.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Hi,

If you want lipo with the gland removal it is just 30 euro more......20 pounds :) .

I am going back soon for gland removal, i went with the lipo which was stupid of me :( . but my chest looks good , i am just not happy with the glad making it still pointy....can't really blame the clinic and they are more than happy to resolve it :) .

http://www.plastic-surgery-in-poland.com/e-contact.htm

http://www.knakiewicz.wroc.pl/face.php

« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 08:23:35 AM by markashleigh1979 »

Offline markashleigh1979

I think if you want to contact Andreas it is probs best to phone him as he will get hundreds of emails off prospective patients wanting info.....so with him being a one man show and having to reply in English it may take him seven days to reply....Just Phone :) . I spoke with him and he is easy to understand.

Offline orrible

Mark how long before you can have further surgery, did they state how lon you must wait fro the first procedure? Could you post this guys contact details email or phone so i can pass them onto my friend? thanks

Offline markashleigh1979

Hi, the contact details are on the first link . I have to wait  4 months after surgery before i can have a revision . I am booked in for the 10th of April , which is great as i am going on my summer hols the back end of June..... ;D .
The cost of the revision is just the sleepy juice and two night stay .
The second link ( clinic) is good as you can get a flight from east midlands straight there without any need for further travel .

Mark

Offline orrible

thanks for the info Mark much appreciated. Thats great news that you can go and have further surgery 4 months after your initial op.

Offline bigbob

• Posting Member
heres the email I use to contact them : esculap@web.de .

They seem to speak near perfect english, on the phone also.

So if I just get lipo my chest will still be the same shape (pointy :o) just smaller?

Also markashleigh1979 can I ask how did you pay for the op? Did you take travellers cheques and cash them at the hotel or did you just carry the cash on you?

Offline orrible

yes mate lipo would only resolve some fat issues, in order to fix the pointyness and puffy nipples if you have them, then gland excision is the way forward. I really think you should ensure you have that done.

Offline markashleigh1979

Like stonecold said , make sure you get the gland removed  ;D.
I carried the cash with me ...Not much of chance of being mugged from the airport to the hotel...lol. The first night before the op is in a hotel next door.It will cost you 28 euro :)
Any one going in April?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024