Author Topic: Yikes - Bizarre surgery results...  (Read 3150 times)

Offline meshman

Unfortunately stumbled across this website today:  

http://www.prplastic.com/new_page_363.htm

This guys surgical technique is bordering on outright butchery! I'm so glad I didn't see images like this before I saw Mr Levick otherwise I might have thought twice about the whole thing.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2006, 02:40:26 AM by meshman »

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
OK, being objective here:

We don't know the personal circumstances of each patient.  For all we know, the surgeon used the best technique available to deal with their kind of skin, fat and gland tissue not to mention the size and shape of their chest.  On top of that you have to consider the patient's ability to heal - some people look worse than others at six weeks.

As already mentioned, it is argued that surgeons tend to use the best before and after pics on their websites.  This could be a very ethical surgeon that did not seek to use the most striking comparissons.

That all said, there was nothing on this website that sold the surgeon's skills to me.  If he was a UK surgeon, I very much doubt he'd be on my hot list of considerations.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
i think their must have been alternatives to slicing people up like that. That was outright scary. It looks like the work of a general surgeon who has no care for asthetics what so ever. I feel for the patients in the pictures who have likely indured undue injury and scarring for no other reason than naivety that their are other options. I think results like that could possibly amount to assult and battery charges against the surgeon.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
just looked at other types of procedures before and afters and they seem poor as well. I think you may have stumbled across one of the worst plastic surgeons in the field their. I wonder how many lifes theyve ruined with their procedures.

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Actually, looking at the photos again, they are shocking, truly shocking.

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04
Whats really odd is that the ps uses those photo's to advirtise his services.... He must think he's done a good job!

Ian

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024