Author Topic: Any good surgeons in Virginia?  (Read 4876 times)

Offline abcde

• Posting Member
Let me introduce myself. I am a 20 yrs old college student who has a mild case of gyne. Like everyone I can't take it anymore and would like to get surgery this winter, so I can enjoy next summer, as I think its too late for me to do anything about it this summer. I am currently taking rebound XT, with hope that it will help, but no result so far. I have 2k saved up right now, but currenly have no job, so as soon as I find a job I think i can afford the opperation.

I've been looking around this board for surgeons. Dr. Bermant seem to be popular but he seems kinda expensive and is 2hrs away. Im looking for an alternative, does anyone know of any surgeon around the northern virginia area? I did a quick google search and found Dr.Barlow does anyone have any experience with him? What is the average cost for most surgeries? Thanks in advance for the help.

Offline desi

• Gold Member
im also lookn for someone in Northern VA side. im talkin to barlow next week. post a meassga ehere if u wnt to disucss frther
Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
my surgeon was Franklin D Richards.
www.cosmeticplastics.com
i recommend him.

Offline desi

• Gold Member
hey carguy,

did u have excision or lipo or both? just curious. since dr. franklin's website says that they use latest lipo techniques.

Offline Dr. Saeed Marefat

Hello,

I'm Dr. Saeed Marefat and I have been practicing in Virginia for over 20 years. I have performed many successful gynecomastia surgeries and would like to invite you in for a complementary consultation!

Hope to hear from you soon, Dr. Marefat
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon serving the Washington DC/Northern Virginia Area

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024