Author Topic: just got home  (Read 2722 times)

Offline marcus28

• Bronze Member
hi just got home from the priory,had op yesterday ,what a relief its over ,these bandages are very tight not looking forward to the next few nights,thought mr l and staff were wounderfull an would recomend it to any one if the can find the dosh

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
well done Marcus, the next 7 days wont be easy with the bandages on, but it will soon come round. How much did you have removed?

Offline marcus28

• Bronze Member
hi mate,
ihad 400 from rt side and 450 lft side and 100g grissle from each boob,is that alot im not a fat bloke so you can imagine what i looked like ive got some before pics in my my picture folder ,dont know how to get them here to show you guys, thanks 4 your advice only found this site 4 weeks ago wish i found it years ago how much did you have out

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Bloomin 'eck marcus28.  I can't believe how fast this has gone for you.  Just a month ago you were worried about getting the cash together, then considered NHS, then decided to go private and now you are standing on the other side!  It only gets better from here ;)  Can I ask how you got the money side arranged?  I hope it does not burden you too much for too long.

The amount of tissue you had removed was similar to me.  Mr L described this as moderate/severe to me, so you are, or should I say were, quite a significant case.

Well it's the road of recover now.  Keep those bandages on for a full week and then switch to your pressure garment and wear it all day AND all night for three weeks before night times only for a further two weeks.  I am completely free from my garment as of this Friday ;D

Offline marcus28

• Bronze Member
yeh sure,i plucked up the courage to speak to my wife and we remortgage the houes to release the funds ,drastic idear but worth it i hope,do you know how i can get the photos hear ,read the how to post photos but dont understand,be good to keep a diary withyou,it has all gone very fast with that i thank mr l and team and mortgage man and of coarse the wife

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
I use http://www.photobucket.com/ to upload photos.  Once you have them uploaded onto their website, you can copy and past the link onto this or any forum.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024