Author Topic: advice please  (Read 3797 times)

Offline marcus28

• Bronze Member
ive read alot about
ephedrine/burn tropin
caffeine
hydroxycut
dose any one know if these are any good will help fat loss or are just a fad and harm your body are any of the safe
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 06:24:41 AM by marcus28 »

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
I have taken ephedrine and clembutarol......unless you are weight training and stacking i would void the two of them........
Ephedrine will suppress you apetite but also give you really bad shakes whilst burning fat.......same with clem. Hydrocut may be a milder and better choice.
Body builders use epherdine to cut up before a contest.......it made me feel sick everytime i took it......

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
I don't believe there is any really effective short cut to fat loss.  Sensible eating and fitness is your best bet.

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
Mark how long did you take that stack for and was it effective?

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
There is no diet wonder pill, if there was there wouldnt be any fat people walking around.  THe aforementioned suppliments can aid in fat loss but only if your on a good diet and training regime.

Before taking pills though i suggest you read up on them from reliable sources and not from people on inet. No offence is intended to anyone its just i wouldnt take a suppliment unless i read from reliable source about it.

Also its Clen not Clem  ;)
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024