Author Topic: My gyno - with pics  (Read 3751 times)

Offline ian89

• Silver Member
Hi everyone. I've been around for ages, reading everything but never posted.

I'm 33, 6"1, 16st 10lb and i've had my babies since i was 13ish. I'm following in the footsteps of Mark,ace etc and having surgery in Poland, just waiting to sort a definate date.

I like to think i've got a mild case, but who am i kidding  ;D

I am loosing weight now but i know through my years be it 12st or 17st they don't change alot so what you see is what needs to go.

Comments please, and i'll keep you all updated.

Ian

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
you dont look overly overweight,but that i would say is moderate gyno.good luck and remember to be realistic in expectations.

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
I'll echo what geg100 says.  But I am sure you'll see a significant improvement ;)

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Hi Ian,
Mine looked like that before i had lipo ( Maybe a little bit smaller ) .You are making the right choice, the sooner we are all able to get back on with our lives the better :)
. When do you plan to go to Poland? I am going back in 2 weeks ( 4 months post op) for gland excission ......can't wait, bring on the summer!!!!!
From the consensus regarding galnd excission on this(A high % of people who don't have it need to go back for revision)  site.....i would definately push for it!!...but then again yours may be mainly fat, but i doubt it.
Good luck mate.

P.s Ace had his surgery yesterday, so hopefully in a few days he will be posting his results and thoughts.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 09:17:36 PM by markashleigh1979 »

Offline ian89

• Silver Member
Thanks geg and phantom, i am not doing this with high expectations, heck i've lived like this for 20years of my life so any improvement is an improvement.

Mark, i'm waiting for a reply from Andreas with a date, i'd go tomorrow if i could, i'll let you know when i do. I have mostly fat but i can feel gland so i'm not letting them do lipo only, i expressed this clearly in my emails, and they say that it is no problem. They will not talk me out of it  >:(

Hopefully ace had a good experience after stonecold's mates not so good one.

Cheers guys.

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Best wishes ian89

Let us know how you get on.

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
you dont look over overweight to much so u probly have gyne but i would go to a PS to make sure........

Good luck 8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline ian89

• Silver Member
Well i'm booked in for the Monday 8th May, flying out from East Midlands on ryanair on Sunday and back on Wednesday (i hope), £5.49 each way. :o Well with taxes it's £35 return, but that is cheap in anyones book.

Feel like i've just had a reality check, it's really gonna happen and it's just hit me. Nerves are kicking in just thinking about it.

Thanks for the good luck Crow. I definately have gyno, i've known since i was a kid when the others made fun of my sticky out nipples, it just got worse then the baggy tops came out and i haven't gone swimming for as long as i remember. Hopefully that will all change. Pity i can't reclaim the 20years back of avoiding lads holidays in the sun, swimming, etc etc  :'(

Thanks all.

Ian

Offline webster

• Silver Member
The weeks leading up are the hardest IMO, try to think about something else!
Once done it will most likely feel all downhill. Your pics look like a good result should be likely.
Good luck. Webster.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024