Author Topic: 18 y/r GYNE?? PICS included  (Read 4466 times)

Offline Zippy211

• Bronze Member
I've had (or think i've had gyn) since i was about 14.  I just wanted to confirm that I do have it?

I am 18 years old now, any chance it might go away? Surgery my only option?

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/theatertech911/album?.dir=/bc68re2

Thanks guys.

Offline aloe

• Bronze Member
It looks like gyne to me, but whether you want surgery depends on whether you are okay with it or not.  I guess not, or you wouldn't be posting here.

Offline ddaavviidd

• Bronze Member
yes u have it and yes u need surgery,  don't let it ruin your life.  I am looking for a good doctor in LA right now because i want  to start a new life without manboobs

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
I've had (or think i've had gyn) since i was about 14.  I just wanted to confirm that I do have it?

I am 18 years old now, any chance it might go away? Surgery my only option?

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/theatertech911/album?.dir=/bc68re2

Thanks guys.

It looks like puffness is their so go get it done.......

All the best 8)
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
So as to answer your question, I could tell you you're young, and it's going to go away over the year. But considering the pictures you've posted on this forum, I'd say that surgery is the only solution. Your gyne seems to be mostly glandular (in my opinion, I'm no expert). Good luck to you in whatever your decide to do. We all know how hard it can be to suffer from gyne but I think it's a matter of personal feeling and only YOU know what you can do, want to do ...

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
So as to answer your question, I could tell you you're young, and it's going to go away over the year. But considering the pictures you've posted on this forum, I'd say that surgery is the only solution. Your gyne seems to be mostly glandular (in my opinion, I'm no expert). Good luck to you in whatever your decide to do. We all know how hard it can be to suffer from gyne but I think it's a matter of personal feeling and only YOU know what you can do, want to do ...

Ya i agree with Gynefor, and like i said get it done dont suffer.........

Offline seadyman

• Posting Member
my chest looked exactly the same way as yours, not so much of the flap but i had some huge puufy nips before the surgey. if the nips are causing you not to ware certain types of clthing, then i suggest to have the surgery. like me :) i think youd be happier with the results

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024