Author Topic: Be Honest  (Read 3019 times)

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
I was just in the back garden moving some twigs and rubbish when i remembered a crazy gyne cure i took ( About 4 years ago).
I was just wondering if anyone else tried this....lol

I went to a chinese herbal medicine shop and asked if they had anything to reduce the gyne ( I was attracted into the shop by the bic posters of people with skin diseases....i bet they had the before & after pics the wrong way round :P ) . I was took into a consultation room were the doctor examined me....also in the room was an interpreter!!! I bet they were having a right good laugh at me with my top of....i bet they were saying 'there is one born every day  ;D ".
They told me that they could cure me......and they had two medicines....the frist being a tablet and the second being a bag of sticks & leafs . They told me i should take the later option as it was stronger.
I went to the pharmascist bit to pick up my prescription and nearly sh*t when i seen what they were giving me. On the shelves were loads of plastic sweet ype containers full of twigs ,soils and everything else you can sweep up in the park...... :o
I was given individual bags for each day of the three week process and i was charged an astronomical fee.
This is the best bit....i was told that i had to pour the bag into a large pan of boiling hot water ( 2 pints)  .I was told to boil it unitl the water ws only half a cup full ( hours) , then i had to pour the liquid into a cup and dipose of the twigs and crap.
I then had to drink the liquid( once it had cooled down)....it was disgusting!!!!! awfull......i nearly spewed with ever sip........ ;D

I don't know what was worse, me drinking the stuff.....or carrying a plastic bag through the north-east of england ,which looked to be full of Skunk (weed) .....I am suprised i wasn't arrested for drug dealing...lol

We live and learn

I think it cost me over £ 60.00.....lol

Offline markashleigh1979

Am i the only plank who fell for this? :-[ ???

Offline ian89

• Silver Member
What are you 2 like  ::)

Offline markashleigh1979

ha ha ha did you think you were gettign a ' love u long time' from the gran for $5?

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
"I even half pull my boxers down and she screams at me, noooooo, leave them on"

at that point i would have left  :D

Offline ian89

• Silver Member
 ::)obviously, suckee fookie is 10 dolla not 5  ;D

Offline markashleigh1979

Me so Horny, Me love you Long time....You want to party? 15 teen dollar  ;D

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
STFU ;D

Iam trying to get in this maylayan chicks pants  at the mo. I have already dropped a clanger by assuming she is chinese because she works in the local chinky much to my friends amusement.

All this suckee fu*kee stuff means when I see her tomorrow I 'll find it difficult to keep a straight face. She has even got the accent 'I'll love you long time soldier boy' .Kinda thing.

And what is even funnier ... guess what course she is doing in college? massage and all the alternative medicine shi*te.lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024