Author Topic: Ban the freaks  (Read 5364 times)

Offline shaggy-dude

• Posting Member

Ban the guys getting off on this problem

I'm a member on loads of boards for all different things although this one is the only one related to anything as serious and depressing (ok..if not depressing..then annoying) as a problem/condition like gynecomastia

I think it's a great board and the only downside that plagues the board is that for some reason it's not moderated that tightly and you have guys getting off on stuff... they may think it's funny but some guys suffering just dont need it from the one place they finally feel they are understood.

It really does need better moderating guidelines to stamp it out... once that is done you will have a board that will be revered as an open and professional source of information on this condition..

untill then it's a great board but still "amateur" :(  as imbecilles like cruz and Blatino are allowed to annoy, insult and just take the piss out of people.

time to ban anyone that insults other members from a set date onwards and stick to it... stamp it out.. why put up with it
sorted by the "levickmeister" april 14th 2005
pics here
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/view?i=EeAN2jdw0ctHDiY

Gine2D

Liberal/Leftist always want to ban anyone that dis-agrees with their point of view.  They call it freedom from expression.

G

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Just ignore the pervs Dude   ;)
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G

Ban the guys getting off on this problem

untill then it's a great board but still "amateur" :(  as imbecilles like cruz and Blatino are allowed to annoy, insult and just take the piss out of people.

time to ban anyone that insults other members from a set date onwards and stick to it... stamp it out.. why put up with it

Yea!! Off with their heads!!! just like in Medieval times.
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
i have actually gotten a few good laughs out of blatino's comments.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
Who are these freaks you speak of?? You know many people consider a man with boobs to be a freak too so maybe you should pay better mind to your tongue less it be lopped off.

I haven't seen any posts of people making fun of others either. Maybe I missed them?

Gine2D

Freaks are the people that do not agree with a posters point of view.  Only his opinion can be regarded as worthy.

I have been called that & worse on the BB.
I am a keeper, not a cut-em-off at any cost or size, person.  I do not believe that gyne can make you do anything.

G

Offline no_prejudice

Well, i don't have breasts, but I found them quite beautiful, even on man. What's wrong with that. I wouldn't cut them off if they had grown on me, just for the sake of the freaky society, which just can't take something to be different.

You should be proud on yourself, you're something special. The idiots who stare at you and don't understand that, well, they deserve pity.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
i must admit i find Blatino's comments funny......i think we need to keep our humour.......if it is offensive and direct then it should be banned.....but i aint seen any of that yet.But i think pervs should be banned,......lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024