Author Topic: after some months of wking out, is it still here ?  (Read 4063 times)

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Hello,
I have been working out quite a lot to try to get rid of my gyne. Some 8 months ago (or less, don't remember exactly) I had posted some pics. Some of you said there was nothing much to worry about, some said a bit of gyne. Well ... different opinions  ::)
Today, I would like to have your opinion about my chest. Is gyne still there after working out ? I can see some improvement but it could be better. Photos 1879 & 1880 still reveal some gyne I think. What do you think ? Do I need to intensify my working out ? Is it fat or/and gland ? I chose to wax my chest so that you can see it clearly.
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sickofgyne/album?.dir=/b7bare2&.src=ph
If you need to see pics of my chest 8 months ago, please ask me.
Thanks for your opinion and piece of advice  ;D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 01:47:31 AM by Gynefor »

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
Hey mate.  It barely looks like you have gyne.  Your chest looks good.   Honestly, I wish my chest would look like that.  Could you PLEASE tell us how you managed to make it this way.  What work outs were you doing?  Pls describe.  ALso can you please show us pics of your "before" chest so I can compare improvement.  You are an inspiration to me..I will start working out seriously from this week. Before I thouhgt there was no hope..

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Hey, thanks for the reply.
Here is the link to my "before" pictures. Hope they show something and help you tell me if there is some improvement.
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sickofgyne/album?.dir=/743d&.src=ph
They date back to August 2005. Don't be surprised to see a hairy chest. I have waxed my hairs since ! lol  :P
I have been working out by myself since a long time but intensified my exercises over the last few months. I have been doing push-ups, chest/bench press, front raises, kickbacks, dips and so on. I have decided to do weight indoor from next September (in a sort of club or something like that...) I am sure I can work out more specifically on my chest by doing more specific exercises. And I know that I have to be more careful about my diet too !  ;D
Feel free to ask me other questions. I hope I have answered yours as much as possible.

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
Hey, thanks for the reply.
Here is the link to my "before" pictures. Hope they show something and help you tell me if there is some improvement.
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sickofgyne/album?.dir=/743d&.src=ph
They date back to August 2005. Don't be surprised to see a hairy chest. I have waxed my hairs since ! lol  :P
I have been working out by myself since a long time but intensified my exercises over the last few months. I have been doing push-ups, chest/bench press, front raises, kickbacks, dips and so on. I have decided to do weight indoor from next September (in a sort of club or something like that...) I am sure I can work out more specifically on my chest by doing more specific exercises. And I know that I have to be more careful about my diet too !  ;D
Feel free to ask me other questions. I hope I have answered yours as much as possible.

Pictures are hard to judge, but it looks like you have done a really good job on your own.  The hairy picture of you sitting down really shows it.  I can still tell you have it now, but at a very acceptable level.  You may be just fat an no gland.  I would keep at it if I were you, and see how smallyou can make them.  Just know that if you ever gain weight, it will go to your chest.  One of the reason I am getting a moob job is so that when I get older and fatter, it will not all be in my chest.  I am a lot bigger than you, but fit enough that I would be comfortable without my shirt if I didn't have moobs.  If I get in better shape, and it is cold out,  I can pass.  I worry about the times in my life that I won't be in shape and have to go to the pool with my family and can't stand in the water the whole time.  So I want to take care of i now, when my skin can still retract. So, I think you have done a great job with yourself.  I am not trying to tell you that you should have surgery, but if you think that you will some day work out less than you do now, you know that they will get worse.  Just something to think about.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 10:34:05 AM by jones357 »

Offline NewLifeStartsMay4th

• Bronze Member
    • pre-post pics
well most likely welcome to the wonderful world of gyno ;D that will be $5000
Surgery may 4th Dr. Metzner New Orleans
http://deuce-po.magix.net/

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
well most likely welcome to the wonderful world of gyno ;D that will be $5000

Yes, and ??  ??? ??? ???

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Hey at least you don't have the puffies!

No amoutn of working out helps out with puffy nipples.

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
No dude, i think he has a lot of imporvement from before.  He might not be able to take of his shirt in broad day light, but in the bedroom when its a little dark, i don't think the girl would notice.  Thats my main goal right now.  So I'm going to follow his exercise routine.
Are those results perminent..or did you take the photos right after you worked out.  Usually when I bench press, there is improvement, but the next morning its all gone??  What am I doing wrong.  Also, did you only work out or also take pills or some cream?

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
No dude, i think he has a lot of imporvement from before.  He might not be able to take of his shirt in broad day light, but in the bedroom when its a little dark, i don't think the girl would notice.  Thats my main goal right now.  So I'm going to follow his exercise routine.
Are those results perminent..or did you take the photos right after you worked out.  Usually when I bench press, there is improvement, but the next morning its all gone??  What am I doing wrong.  Also, did you only work out or also take pills or some cream?

So as to answer your questions, I always took my photos before and not right after working out. I did not want to distort reality.
I do not take any pills either but I apply some slimming foam for men on my chest and stomach every day. I have been applying this for two weeks only, so I am not sure the results can be seen on the first set of pictures I have posted here.   ;D This foam is supposed to eliminate the excess of bodyfat and tone the skin. Up til' now, I can't see obvious results. (just a sign of improvement for the belly, that's all. I just wait & see a bit more to assess the results) But I do know that I musn't expect a miracle...  :-/

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024