Author Topic: Puberty+weight loss?  (Read 5890 times)

Offline Shaman

• Posting Member
So if you've lost a lot of weight while your still in puberty (I'm 15) will that increase your chance of it dissapearing?

Offline Drew

• Posting Member
  • My Chest!
I'm not really sure if there is a connection there. That is actually what I did, lost a lot of weight when i was 16, about 40lbs in 1 year, and I still have/had gyne at 20.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 05:12:33 PM by ocular »
June 23, 2006:
Direct Excision and Liposuction.
Performed by Dr. Wiener in Houston, Tx.

Offline billybob2

• Posting Member
ok first of all getting fat doesnt hide it and in my opinion makes it more femine. When I was 15, I was kinda fat and I really hated it so I lost like 20 pounds and got to a place that was pretty slim.

You'll look a lot better if you put on muscle tone and slim down; however, if it is true gynecomastia then it will not disappear (but will be easy to hide with an undershirt).

Also on a side note, I've heard that your estrogen levels actually increase as you gain weight so theoretically based on that, if you lost weight then the glandular mass will decrease in size as well.

Just don't go anorexic kiddos ;)

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
hi there... doctor says i am a quite serious case of Gyno and i noticed the same thing because as i would lose weight nothing would change in the chest area... worst of all.... i use to work out a lot and had a pretty good muscular mass... so i was lean and cut but with huge boobs... very uncool... so you say its easier to hide with a undershirt... i'm not sure cause, as weird as it may sound, in my case it actually looked a lot more natural before i got lean : big breasts on a male's fit body really stick out... but then again... maybe its just me and my case of Gyno... but its not always best to build up muscles under Gyno cause it can make things look worst as muscles will push the breast out.

i,m gettin surgery with fielding on august 9th (41 days : oh ya i'm counting the days)... cant wait

good luck guys
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024