Author Topic: Re: ** My Poland Questions, Plz Help **  (Read 3131 times)

Offline misterbishi

• Posting Member

Offline ace

• Bronze Member
Hi misterbishi

i'll only answer what I can and know

Cheap airlines are Easyjet or Ryanair - average price £45 return to Berlin (Schonefield) - from which u'll get a cab to Poland/Frankfurt border

IS the nearby hotel any good??
Mine was, I stayed in the city centre Hotel Klassiki ( big green one) all wood and tiles for about £25. But does it matter? Ur'e only there for one night, after that your'e in the clinic. I would have happily slept on a cold wet gravestone the nite before my op with a dead scabby sheep as a pillow. If you want comfort then book into Park Lane in London for a weekend.

Is there anything interesting to see nearby the clinic? What may be intersting to u is prob not to me and vice versa. I've never been to poland before, so everything and every step was interesting, from the small quaint shops to crumbling inner city estates. There was also the bridge walk from Poland to Frankfurt, then Frankfurt shops people and architecture.

for Poland surgery tips go here
http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=8;action=display;num=1144081660
« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 12:59:59 AM by ace »

Offline misterbishi

• Posting Member
thanks ace  8) ur a star

For the rest oy you that have information, plz share with me, I still have some questions, (answers very much apprciated guys) ;)

1. I feel i need the gland removed, I noticed some of you are having to go back for correction, why is this??

2. IS all of gland normally removed or just some??

5. Wheres the cheapest place to get a good compression vest??

« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 01:39:16 AM by misterbishi »

Offline davidegee

why don't you just read the thread which covers all these details, rather than getting someone else to go the the effort of reading it on your behalf and then posting the info on here for you?

The info is there if you want it bad enough..

Offline geg100

• Silver Member
why don't you just read the thread which covers all these details, rather than getting someone else to go the the effort of reading it on your behalf and then posting the info on here for you?

The info is there if you want it bad enough..

you know what i know its sounds harsh but id have to agree.
i have been on this site a while now and quite a while before i even posted.but before having my op i looked into every page which was related starting at the begining post made in the uk section.
its not hard.and the worse thing all your interested in is the post on the poland thread on this same page.we all ask questions but when answer is right in front of you and you cant be bothered going thru a few pages........

Offline lopher

• Bronze Member

you know what i know its sounds harsh but id have to agree.
i have been on this site a while now and quite a while before i even posted.but before having my op i looked into every page which was related starting at the begining post made in the uk section.
its not hard.and the worse thing all your interested in is the post on the poland thread on this same page.we all ask questions but when answer is right in front of you and you cant be bothered going thru a few pages........

It isn't harsh at all  ;)

In fact there are very few options for surgery in the UK, it really comes down to Levick or Karidis. And whilst they both have good reputations, their certainly not 'flawless'. Also their pretty expensive.

I think it's great all the information you could ever need on the Polish option is under one roof, on one easy to read thread. The problem is when people start talking about the Polish surgery in loads of different threads then information gets lost.

I haven't read it all, i'll be the first to admit, but that's only because at the moment i've had my 2nd operation and i'm not looking at Poland yet. But, if I was I would be greatful all the information was in one place.

So, let this thread die! And e-mail merle to get the Poland thread stickied,

LOPHER  >:(
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 07:14:05 AM by lopher »

Offline lopher

• Bronze Member
Oops old habits and all, post amended before the hounds are set loose...

« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 07:13:40 AM by lopher »

Offline misterbishi

• Posting Member
Sorry guys but theres 30 pages of stuff in the poland thread. I have read most of it and remeber some parts, I am very busy at work and have very little time on my hands. I was only asking for a small favour.

Perhaps I was asking a bit much bit can someone please answer these 2 at least.

1. I feel i need the gland removed, I noticed some of you are having to go back for correction, why is this??

I hope you understand, many thanks for any help.

Offline lopher

• Bronze Member
I am very busy at work and have very little time on my hands.

Well that's fair enough, why didn't u say?

All the rest of us here have loads of free time as we are all unemployed bums with no work or family commitments.

Rodney you plonker.

lopher
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 09:18:08 PM by lopher »

Offline geg100

• Silver Member

Offline misterbishi

• Posting Member

Well that's fair enough, why didn't u say?

All the rest of us here have loads of free time as we are all unemployed bums with no work or family commitments.

Rodney you plonker.

lopher

Thanks for being so understanding and the sarcasm  you fu ckin cu nt

Offline LEBOWSKI

• Posting Member
Sorry guys but theres 30 pages of stuff in the poland thread. I have read most of it and remeber some parts, I am very busy at work and have very little time on my hands. I was only asking for a small favour.

Perhaps I was asking a bit much bit can someone please answer these 2 at least.

I hope you understand, many thanks for any help.

Why are you asking on this thread?? You should be asking on the actual Poland thread.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024