Author Topic: How 'diet aid of questionable value' Breast Reduction Works  (Read 3795 times)

Offline curengin

• Posting Member
www.'diet aid of questionable value'.com   check that product gays .maybe this medicine  cure for us  ...who knows sometin about this pills tell me please cause I am thinkin to buy it!

Offline buble

• Bronze Member
Yes, I would really like to find out about 'diet aid of questionable value' too, I'm thinking of giving it a try and if that doesn't work then consider surgery.
Surgery Date: Jan 9, 2007
Dr. H. Ukani, Vancouver, BC
Pre/post pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/gynecomastia/

Offline Bryan123

• Posting Member
Be very carefull.  The side affects could be bad.  I do not think this has been evaluated enough to risk any other endocrine disorders or embalances.  Talk to your doctor first.

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
I don't know what country you guys are from, but in te US you will find an advertisment for pills that cure any ailment known to mind.  As long as it is herbal and not a drug, it seems they can say what they want.  The name of the drug always seems to sound very close to the problem.  Definately take it to you regular doctor, and ask about the ingredients first.  Lately "harmless" herbal stuff has been killng people.

Offline billybob2

• Posting Member
i think they renamed 'diet aid of questionable value'..btw i tried and it doesnt work for true gynecomastia

Offline billybob2

• Posting Member
oh ya i read their faq's and its exactly the same as on the alexias site so DONT BUY IT

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
You have to love products that also conveniently attack belly fat. You also have to love how they take 6 months to show results, just enough time for the swiss bank accounts to be moved around.  Also a lon enough time for people to mis a few days or weeks, so they can claim you didn't use it as it was directed.

Offline Bryan123

• Posting Member
Just because it is 100% natural does not mean its safe.  If so I guess its time to start smoking pot again or snorting coke.  On that subject I read pot causes gyno.  I have never seen that and I had alot of pot smoking friends.  My gyno started at 14 and I defenitly was not toking up then.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024