Author Topic: 21yr old, want suggestions  (Read 3995 times)

Offline footballsoccer

alright, i've been looking around here and share the same embarresment as a lot of yall.  i was always very physicaly active and fit, competing in very competetive soccer and football.  this began back in jr high, when i was even running cross country.  didn't have a flabby stomach like i do now, but was always self conscious about my chest and nipples.  does anyone have any suggestions on what i should do? as of right now,  i'm planning on starting to do more cardio vascular activities and if the fat loss in my chest doesn't respond equivalently, i'll go to the doc.  thanks.

almost forgot to mention... the left one is a little bigger/flabbier than the right one... up until last year, i thin k they were the same, which concerns me as well.  thanks again.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2006, 11:12:06 PM by footballsoccer »

Offline Tim_Hortons_Coffee

• Bronze Member
  • Chilli Deal
I wouldn't dismiss it entirely. It looks like you could have a case if you have "the lumps". Right now that does look mostly like fat tissue, but around the nips it looks like a bit of hard tissue (you're the best judge of that though obviously).

I am also 21 and have noticed some growth on the right side of my chest this year. I only had gyne on the left side prior to this and I know I am well post-puberty...so it does seem quite strange, I can relate. You should see a good endocrinologist to try to figure out the root of your gyne, if any.

The cardio is a good idea though, trimming up should make things look tighter. Good luck mate.
May ye' spend half an hour in Heaven before the devil knows you're dead.

Offline jk_2k8

• Posting Member
  • Blah!!!
Lose weight! Because with a lower BFP, even though your nips are a teency weency bit puffy, you'll look good. Good as in 'You don't look like you have Gynecomastia!' good.

Are we good?    :P
Gyne since: 13
When's surgery: My 18th B-Day

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
looks like some gland to me...alot of these serious case gyne guys are hard on the mild cases and often say "lose some weight, its not gyne"

ignore them
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline footballsoccer

looks like some gland to me...alot of these serious case gyne guys are hard on the mild cases and often say "lose some weight, its not gyne"

ignore them

thanks.  like i said, i've always been in shape, but over the last year or so, i've stopped soccer, and had my collegiate football career cut short due to some unforeseen circumstances.  being that active, i ate a lot, and i guess i haven't changed that... add in that i haven't been excersing= weight gain.

heck, i remember being self concsious in jr high about it... and i could run an 11:30 2 mile, didn't have a belly or anything, just a flabby chest.

i guess i'll just continue trying to get back into shape and see what happens.  thanks again.

Offline Tim_Hortons_Coffee

• Bronze Member
  • Chilli Deal
Good plan and good luck.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I commend you for attempting to lose some weight prior to seeking a professional opinion.

I suspect it'll still be there, but you'll feel so much better if you drop a few pounds.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024