Author Topic: London Surgeons?  (Read 2747 times)

Offline listentoyou

• Posting Member
Hi there, how are u all?

Have browsed this site for a couple of years desperately hoping that one day I'd be able to have the money to go thru with surgery like many of you.

Have recently come in to some money and want to get the surgery done.  Don't want anyone to know apart from my boyfriend who I can't avoid telling I suppose.  

I live in London so it'd be really convenient to have a consultation and surgery close by but all I've heard is Levick, Levick, Levick, so would i be best going to Birmingham?  Who has experience of either?  I want convenience but obviously a good job too.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me...

R

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
hi
i live in london so wanted it done from a london surgeon. but after my experience the main issue shud be finding the best surgeon for yr op and nothing else.
in london i wud say the best u got is karidis who charges around £3500.  and another highly recommended surgeon is jan stanek who is more pricer.
jan stanek shud have been the original doc i shud have went with but changed my mind due to his slightly higer price,  which i now knw was a mistake on my behalf.

another guy on this board had it with stanek and said his results were perfect.  
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline webster

• Silver Member
Hey UK2000 how is your recovery going, hoping you are happy now?

Webster

Offline student_86

• Posting Member
  • Gyne removed by Levick 19/07/06
Hey listentoyou,

I live in london too but decided to go with levick

I have a national rail card so it cost me £23 to get there and back (about 1and a half hours on train Euston to New Street)
£80 consultation

Then £23 to get there and back for the operation £3655.

All in all it doesnt take that long to get there and cost a total of £3781.

The only problem you might have is the fact that if you need a check or something it is a bit of hassle to get there and would probably need a day off work/school/uni etc

Offline listentoyou

• Posting Member
thanks for the advice guys.

well ive got a consultation with Dr. Karidis.
would everyone recommend going with levick though?
true, it isnt far.
might just book a consultation with him too.

thanks again.

Offline lucid

• Posting Member
Interesting....as I have been quoted an estimated price of 4500 by Karidis. It seems Karidis has started going for higher rates as well.

Regards

Offline downloaderuk

• Posting Member
I had surgery done on the NHS at Chelsea and Westminister by a Dr Ion. I will post results soon.

Offline Boobit

• Posting Member
I had surgery done on the NHS at Chelsea and Westminister by a Dr Ion. I will post results soon.

I had the surgery done privately by the same guy. Unfortunately, most of what he removed from me was money. He left most of the fat there.
Boobit

Offline downloaderuk

• Posting Member

I had the surgery done privately by the same guy. Unfortunately, most of what he removed from me was money. He left most of the fat there.

Ouch! I am quite pleased with the results I have had so far, as my chest is flatter than it has ever been in the last few years. As you can see from my post on the surgery (http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=8;action=display;num=1155244582), my chest is a lot flatter than before, although not completely flat. How do these results compare to your own? Should I have had higher expectations from surgery?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024