Author Topic: My pics, obvious gyne but...  (Read 5194 times)

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
Hey these are my pics I hope they work. I have obvious gyne, but how much of it would be fat? Im 5'11, 196 lbs. My BMI is about 27, it says im overweight, which I am. If I lost about 15 lbs would it make it better?, or just stay the same? Looking for opinions thanks.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 02:39:26 AM by Leafs »

Offline ace007

• Posting Member
Losing weight would help with the fat.  But it looks like you have a good amount of gland thats also contributing to your gyne and losing weight will not help with gland.

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
Damn, that what I was afraid of. Plus these puffy nips dont help either. But anyways thanks for ur input man. Wanted to avoid surgery at all costs.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
I don't think losing weight will help much, but you should definitely try anyways.  Its practically free and has other great benefits.  Plus you never know.

Good luck!

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
Yea ppl say its gyne but it feels like fat, like is there a way by feeling it, i can tell whether its more gyne than fat or more fat than gyne?

Offline jack9

• Bronze Member
Mine was fat. It didn't look anything like yours. I'm not a doctor but I would venture to say gland. Especially by the look of those nips.

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
ok now... a lot of you guys seem to be comfortable enough to tell a guy he has or doesn't have gland... how can you be so sure with only pictures and without actually feeling the breast tissue ?

from what i know..., my ps had to feel my breast to tell me i had gland...
but maybe i am mistaken and gland makes the breast look a different way but i was just wondering if some of us werent misleading some of the younger guys out there...
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
ok now... a lot of you guys seem to be comfortable enough to tell a guy he has or doesn't have gland... how can you be so sure with only pictures and without actually feeling the breast tissue ?

The truth is most plastic surgeon would say it's virtually impossible to tell the difference between fat/gland from both a visual or physical examination.

They'd say they need to get in under the skin to accurately tell the difference.

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
hmmm  i see... although i would think that the lumps under the nipple are most probably a better indicator of the presence or absence of gland
ok so thanks man....

Offline supaaman

• Silver Member
The gland gives the puffy nips.  The gland can be hard or soft, but just carrying extra fat in the breasts is psyeudo-gyne and the nips not as puffy - the puffy nips are the tell tale sign of true gyne.
JCF  Success Story - Surgery Aug 23, 2006

Offline HormoneGuy26

• Posting Member
I still don't know if I have gyne or not, but I can push my chest in and it looks like it would be flat if I lost some fat. My nipples are not very wide in diameter, just less than an inch.  The puffiness or thickness of my nipple is about half of a centimeter.  I just know for sure I am not doing surgery.  I will do cardio and if I still have it, I'll ask my endo about medication.

Offline HormoneGuy26

• Posting Member
Also, when I stretch out each of my arms, everything is flat. In my case, I can see what I would look like if I just burned that fat off.  If I have gyne, would my nipples still be puffy if I did this? Because they are not.

Offline angel_allen

• Silver Member
cool breasts but you need to loose that belly. Cut down on the beer & do some aerbic excersise. ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024