Author Topic: How Long have you Actually been here?  (Read 3978 times)

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
Just wondering bc I know alot of people browsed the site before registering.

I have viewed this site pretty much daily since
Janurary 2004 (senior year of highschool)
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Have been an active member since November 24, 2004.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
discovered it in august of 03.  not able to do anything yet, but it was a hell of a revelation learning what gyne was instead of thinking it was a remitted cancer.  used to read just about every single post but now just scan over for the interesting ones and sometimes not for days, but i always seem to make it back.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
A year in november. So in a year I found out what my condition is called, researched it, asked questions, got surgery, recovered, and continued to post here.

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
I discovered this great site on 14th April, 2006 with the help of Google.

On my free time, I sit on computer and use Google to find new things. On that Sat'day afternoon, I just had a click in my mind that let's search and find out reason for breast in men. Before that I was thinking may be I am the one of very few men in the world. But surprised to see the whole community and this wonderful website dedicated to Gyne.

Then I start reading about person's posting. Felt inetresting and more interesting that it can be cured by just simple surgery. I was so thrilled. And trust me then no lunch, no dinner that day till midnight. And read allmost 1000+ different postings of peoples views, experience and surgery result.

Quickly, made my mind for going for surgery as money was not a problem for me. Next Monday I called one doctor who was recommended by web people who charge $5000 but no wait time. That's what I was wanted as I had waited for 20+ years. Got an apoointment. But my research didn't stopped here. Used google to learn more and more about Gyne. Try to get into the procedure different doctor use. Then found out another doctor who is cheap but long wait time. First I ignored him. But then see that most of the people here have gone with him becasue of his expertise and becasue half of the money he recover from OHIP. So moneywise he is charging same as other but you get discount from OHIP. So I looked at him again. And try to compare his techniques and others. Plus see my perticular case. And from help of lots of good people arround here, selected Dr. Fielding for my surgery.

That's my story.

Now, this website is my 2nd click on internet (after my e-mail) in daily basis. Atleast 5-6 times a day, I check this web. And try to post as many lines possible that can be helpful to my friends who are surrfing from Gyne.

I got help from others. Now, Let me help others. That's my donation to this wonderful Site.
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline GynecoMan

• Bronze Member
  • You Are What You Believe
I found it in Jul 2006...been here everyday since then...

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Late July 2006 after returning from a trip to the beach.  I always have been more self-conscious about my gyne after returning from the beach or a pool, but for some reason I had never before done a web search for "breasts on men" before then.  That search led me to this site, and the breast is history.

Couldn't resist the pun.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline GynecoMan

• Bronze Member
  • You Are What You Believe
Mr. Nip, you have been here since only Jul 2006 and had the surgery done already…
Man, my hat is off to you…

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Mr. Nip, you have been here since only Jul 2006 and had the surgery done already…
Man, my hat is off to you…

Thanks.  I guess when you've had gyne for 30 years it doesn't take long to make a decision.  As soon as the P.S. gave me the quote, I signed and gave him the deposit before he had a chance to back out.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 07:49:19 AM by Mr_Nip »

Offline Bluesun_Again

• Posting Member
A littl over four years, on and off.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

When you've had gyne for 30 years it doesn't take long to make a decision.  As soon as the P.S. gave me the quote, I signed and gave him the deposit before he had a chance to back out.  ;D

I hear ya on that one Broh...    ;)

John.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 07:01:26 AM by Bambu »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
And read allmost 1000+ different postings of peoples views, experience and surgery result.  
i even hear that one.  if you want to know what the discovery was like for me, i didn't stop there, i even went back reading through a lot of the old archived board too  :o

ross12387

about 2 months. this website is very informative it helped ALOT

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024