Author Topic: Give me an opinion please  (Read 4225 times)

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
These are my photos... How bad is it??
Thanks for answering me...

You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

Offline Gynecomastia1617

• Bronze Member
  • Movin' on up!
I think they are kinda like mine. Kinda bad.. get the op

Offline Tim_Hortons_Coffee

• Bronze Member
  • Chilli Deal
Somewhat similar to my case, though it was only on one side.

It's not "that bad" compared to some of the really severe cases on these forums, but you definitely have a pronounced case of gyne. It looks largely glandular but that is of course for you and any surgeon (if you so choose) to find out.

I understand what a pain in the arse it is to be in good shape and have a glandular condition that doesn't allow you to feel good about an otherwise fit body....It's frustrating as Hell and I wish you the best in whatever you choose to do.
May ye' spend half an hour in Heaven before the devil knows you're dead.

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
Thank you so much!
Well, I got it since I was about 13.I went to an endocrinologist and he said that it should disappear with time.Now I'm 23 years old and it only became less evident than before. I think that mesotherapies and weight loss helped me because now I have no fat in that zone, there is only gland (as you can see on that photos). I absolutely want to avoid surgery, but it seems to be the only way to fix the problem...
I have another question:
How noticeable is the problem on a 1-10 scale?
Thanks for the answers.

Offline Tim_Hortons_Coffee

• Bronze Member
  • Chilli Deal
That's all relative rey. Compared to many members on the site that's not a very noticable case at all. But obviously the gland gives your nips a rather puffy look.

It all depends if you have issues with it in your everyday life. If you have no real issues with friends/girlfriends then I would say there is no reason for you to sweat over it. But if it's always on your mind and making you uncomfortable in everyday situations then you should look at your options.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
It looks to me like you have it.

You're a skinny dude with low bodyfat.

The pictures look like your arms are raised.  If you put them by your sides, it would probably look worse.

I vote... Yes, you have it.

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
According to your opinion and experience what kind of surgery do i need? What is the probability to definitively defeat this problem after surgery??? What kind of risks can i encounter?

Thanks

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
Do I need glandular excision??

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I think you have glandular gyno. So the answer to your question is yes... It is not that bad but surgery seems to be the best solution. Good luck and keep us in touch

Offline Spleen

Looks like classic glandular gyne.  Excision only would be the surgical option for you.  If you decide to go that route be very careful about the doctor you choose.  With such low body fat there is little room for error.  Excision will fix the gyne but doesn't guarantee a "perfect" chest.  Keep expectations realistic and do your homework.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024