Author Topic: Compression vest..is it tight enough?  (Read 3624 times)

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Got my compression vest through today, very tidily packaged, discrete, and compact !

Ive tried it on, and it seems tight, although I was expecting it to be quite a bit tighter..it has a fair bit of slack around the shoulders.....

I ordered 40-44", as Im a 42 chest......should I have gone for a medium, or am I just worrying needlessly....I just want to ensure everything is spot on...if need be Im happy to order another......dont want to mess things up for the sake of £30 odd quid...

By the way I got it from Underworks, and I think it was the '990'.....

Howvere I have to say, I like the way I look with it on!! Cant wait to look like that without the vest!!

Offline AJP

• Silver Member
I didn't get the Underworks one myself mate, but if you're unsure, see if you can get one a bit smaller. If you keep thinking to yourself "Sh*t, what if it isn't tight enough" all the time after your op, you might end up digging a hole for yourself mentally.

I'f you've time, get it done. It's within your power, and for your benefit, so do it. You'll feel a whole lot better. One less thing to worry about is a godsend.
Another happy Levick Lad.

Offline John1984

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery done, all good
Does the compression vest hold in just the chest or does it hold in the stomach as well?
Surgery performed on 29th March by Mr. Mark Gittos
Pre-Op Pictures: http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/j0hn_1984/album?.dir=/91c8
Post-Op pictures coming as soon as I can work out how to use my camera

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
Holds both the stomach and chest in......its really not how I imagined it to be, its very thin and light and is quite tght, just not as thight as id imagined, makes you see how you will look after surgery(hopefully)...must say..I LIKE!!

Offline John1984

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery done, all good
So does it give the impression of a nice flat stomach?

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help

Depends how chubby you are :)  but it helps a bit yes
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

Offline AJP

• Silver Member

It sure does!

I find myself holding my gut in a bit more when the vest is off - I suppose I've got used to looking 'slim' (comparitavely!) with the vest on. All the more reason to get in the gym once I'm ready. :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024