Author Topic: HELP Seeking skilled bay area california surgeon  (Read 2712 times)

Offline bonapartist

I'm a nineteen year old bay area resident who is wanting to leave the grief of my condition behind. To say that it bothers me is the world's largest understatement. What I'm looking for is a recommendation of a surgeon in my region of California - hopefully the content of the message is that you had them work on you,  and they're an artist who did masterful work on you. Does anyone know of a decent surgeon in my area they could put me in contact with?

Someone suggested I go see Dr. Usha Anne Rajagopal in san francisco - does anyone else have any experience with this doctor, or can recommond another?

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
I have heard that Dr. Delgado in the San francisco area does about 300 gyne surgeries per year and he is considered one of the best.  If you live in the area you should check it out.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
Delgado does a lot of surgeries and he is the one that I chose out of all the surgeons in the country and all that I know about it.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline SFguy

• Posting Member
I had consultations with Dr. Delgado and Dr. Mary McGrath at UC San Francisco. I think either would do a fine job but I would say I liked Dr. McGrath more. I think you'd be fine going with either.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024