Author Topic: Help!! I feel awfull  (Read 3520 times)

Offline jonny35

I'm 35 and have never had a GF, because of my body.. I would love to be thin and be able to go out to clubs and attract women, I also have no hair

Here are my pics....I know i have gyno, but how bad is it, and would 1 OP be enough...Does my Belly and Sides need surgrey, or can I lose that naturally....I live in Edinburgh...is there a clinic here....and are they as good as levick

I would love to tone my body so that it looks like 'mark wahlberg'  (6 pack-tight belly)

Somedays I just feel like throwing myself under a train, or off i bridge as am fed-up

http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m112/jonny35_2006/

Offline Gavin

• Posting Member
Dude, I think a lot of your problems are in your head. You have a bit there, but that shouldn't discourage you from going out and trying to attract women!

It might be worse than your pics indicate, but I don't see why not having a girlfriend would be totally because of your body.

If you have enough confidence, you could be much worse off and still find a girl that will love you for who you are.

They may not go away entirely, but I would think that for the most part, if you start exercising -- perhaps go to the gym and start lifting weights and doing some cardio -- and perhaps change your eating habits to something more healthy, if you believe them to be rather unhealthy, you could most likely work off a lot of the fat and get the six pack you want.

Just be patient, though, as it won't happen over night.

And if by chance you still need an operation to remove your breasts, they're not so bad, so you shouldn't need more than one operation, and there shouldn't be any problems, I wouldn't think. Aside from, perhaps, the cost.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 02:05:46 PM by Gavin »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
no it's not in your head and unfortunately workouts will not make it go away.  true you don't have it as bad as some, maybe a 3.5-4 on a ten scale, but that doesn't stop it from being destructive.  probably a 5-7" mass there.  for uk surgeons check out the uk section of the find a surgeon board off the general chat level above, discussed in detail.  

and everytime i hear somebody even mention suicide, my answer is you did nothing to deserve it.  throw the gyne under the train instead, preferably an express, and dance on its grave :)  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
The gyne is real and I agree with headheldhigh01 about getting rid of it.   Find a good plastic surgeon and make an appointment to see what your options are.  

As far as the girls go, though, I think there's something besides your appearance causing that problem.   Believe me there are more severe cases of gyne (mine included) that haven't prevented normal sexual relationships.  I believe something (maybe your self-consciousness because of gyne) is causing you to subconsiously avoid relationships.  You really should seek professional counseling to help you resolve that issue.  There's no shame in getting help.   :)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Gavin

• Posting Member
no it's not in your head

Well, I never meant the gyne was in his head. I meant his problems with girls, and him thinking he's not able to have a six pack, and get muscular if he wants. He may need a bit of surgery to remove the gyne, but everything else is doable.

Probably has that inner voice that tells him he's not good enough to be happy or something because of this. Not good. I do the same thing myself now and then, but it's slowly going away.

There are lots of girls that could care less what you look like as long as you treat them right, and your personality is great.

So don't give up on it, Jonny. Just try to get a bit of confidence in any way you can and things should pick up.

Or try online dating services, or something.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 08:37:25 AM by Gavin »

Offline randomuser1

• Posting Member
Whoa slow down Johnny.

First off, go here
www.bodybuilding.com

and sign up for the forums and start lifting weights.

I do see you have mild/moderate gyno and that probably won't go away with exercise, although it migh tlook better.

Aside from the gyno, you don't need any other kind of surgery done!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
I meant his problems with girls, and him thinking he's not able to have a six pack, and get muscular if he wants.
my bad, sorry for the mistake.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024