Author Topic: Xtreme formulations prevent  (Read 4379 times)

Offline scott450002003

Hi all, i am new to the site.  As I was searching for information on andractim I found this site.  Anyways I have used two bottles of Xtreme formulations Prevent which is supposed to remove gynocemastia.  Just though I would put a message to any of your out there that I had absolutely no results or impact with this product.  I have more then a half a bottle left which will make it three bottles.  I thought I was finish it out and give it a chance.  But I just wanted to let you know not to waste your money.  Nothing felt different or anything.  It could have been plain water in the bottle and I wouldnt have know the difference except for the terrible smell.  Once I am done with this I think I am going to order some andractim after reading its positive results.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
There's several good andractim threads in the "gynecomastia talk" section.  A lot of guys think it's junk but both D-cups ;) and Juggs ;) have used it reduce the size of their bosom.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2005, 02:52:07 PM by jc71 »

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
None of that will work for you, especially if you have had the gynecomastia for more than a year.

The thing with Andractim is, there are no before and after photos shows a result from using it.(on the entire net!) There have been many people on here that have used it, but none have pictures to show for it. I believe it may work to a slight degree, but not enough to satisfy. If you have money to use on it (around $100 per tube) than go for it. If not, it would be best to pust that $100 towards a consultation. Good luck.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
agree, money can be better spent.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024