Author Topic: NHS High Quality before and after medical pictures  (Read 2846 times)

Offline downloaderuk

• Posting Member
Hi everyone,

First of all I would like to thank everyone on this site for all their support during my operation and recovery, and also for all the advice you guys have given me.

You can read my story here:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=8;action=display;num=1155244582

I have obtained the high quality medical images of my chest before and after the operation, which will hopefully give those who have not had the prodecure an idea of what is possible.

Click on pictures to view in more detail

Before

After

If you have any questions please feel free to ask on the forum or via private message, I am happy to help.

downloaderuk

Offline downloaderuk

• Posting Member
Oh yeah, the after picture are taken 7 weeks post op.

Offline downloaderuk

• Posting Member
Oh yeah, the after picture are taken 7 weeks post op.

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
It's excellent to see such a good result done on the NHS.  Typically you had to wait a year for your surgery, but given what Dr (Mr?) Ion has achieved for you, well worth it I'd say.

You have previously mentioned that you think your surgeon may do private work, do you know at which clinic as this might be useful for other forum members here.

Nice one!

Offline downloaderuk

• Posting Member
It's excellent to see such a good result done on the NHS.  Typically you had to wait a year for your surgery, but given what Dr (Mr?) Ion has achieved for you, well worth it I'd say.

You have previously mentioned that you think your surgeon may do private work, do you know at which clinic as this might be useful for other forum members here.

Nice one!

Here are the details I found on the web:

Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Ltd
Mr Lucian Ion
129 Harley Street
London
London
W1G 6BA

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024