Author Topic: 17yr old..do I have it  (Read 3894 times)

Offline sportsport06

Offline sportsport06

not sure if i have gyno.. my nipples are a bit puffy but I'm skinny then it appears too much..do you think if I make more sport it could desapear?

Offline nargle

• Posting Member
Very very minor, but I can see why it bothers you.  I wouldn't think that it's fat at all, but mainly gland.  Talk to a good plastic surgeon to get a better opinion.

Offline Vrocker

• Posting Member

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Very minor case indeed. A bit of gland but no fat as far as I can see.

Offline sportsport06

ok thanks you all, I'll try musculation, it might hide it..

Offline unisys

• Bronze Member
At 17 I don't think you should consider surgery or be worried about it.  Lots of guys at your age have slightly puffy nipples, but overall you don't look like you have breasts the way most of the people on this site do.  Put on some muscle mass and wait until you're 19 to decide if this is something that needs to be taken care of.  When I was in high school (about 5 years ago) at least a quarter of the guys had something similar to what you have.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i understand the unhappiness too.  building up muscle however might make it more prominent rather than less.  and it's good to learn about it now so you know your options.  
« Last Edit: October 23, 2006, 07:56:33 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
It does look minor. I say if it gives you that bothersome feeling of being trapped, explore your options.

Offline Hypo-is-here

please tell me if I have it:
http://fr.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sportport06/album?.dir=9f7dre2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//fr.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sportport06/my_photos
thx all and good luck

I would be a little concerned about your weight, perhaps that is misplaced- I hope so.

Do you have any issues regarding food?

On a separate note how tall are you and are your arms especially long?

I apologise if my questions seem a little daft, but they do serve a serious purpose.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 04:32:15 PM by Hypo-is-here »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024