Author Topic: Just had Lipo surgery today, second surgery  (Read 3700 times)

Offline tittyman111

• Bronze Member
first surgery-Done 5 months ago took out tissue directly under the nipple tpo get rid of puffyness...didnt exactly turn out how i planned. they look great hard and erect, but when i warm up they still look bad. Seems like they started to get puffier again since I had the surgery.

second surgery(today)- lipo only. i had alot of extra fat under my nipples. Im hoping this will help them lay flat. even when warmed up and not erect (stimulated). When I was in the docs office for pre op pics, they were hard as rocks and looked good. I tried so hard to get them to soften up so he could see. I havnt seen results yet since i am still in a compression vest...

Question-I stay in shape and lift alot, but my lower chest seems to be a place my body keeps fat, even when im at a low body fat %. Im worried that when I try and grow larger (muslce wise) when im finished recovering, I will gain fat here again since I need to eat alot. Will this happen all over again?

Thanks for all the help!!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 02:31:42 PM by tittyman111 »

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
When I was in the docs office for pre op pics, they were hard as rocks and looked good. I tried so hard to get them to soften up so he could see. I havnt seen results yet since i am still in a compression vest...

Doesn't that just figure?  The one time you WANT the nips to be soft and puffy they stay hard as rocks!  ::)

MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
your body has a fixed number fat cells. they only shrink or expand. so its unlikely you will gain fat there

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024