Author Topic: I'm FREE!  (Read 7184 times)

Offline scrudge

I'm free from the demon that once was inside of me.  Now I can confidently walk down the street, knowing that people wouldn't be staring at me.  Like, I could stand outside in my backyard without a shirt on, and it feels great.  Now I could go to the beach, take gym, take swimming classes.  

2 days after the sugery I went to meet with my doctor and on that same day he took off staples that hold my 2 sides of skin together.  And I was just SHOCKED that it healed that fast! Still a lot of swelling, then.  I had to wear that pressure wrapped binding--which was pretty tight.  I had to take it off 3 times a day for 15 minutes and I would get a huge rush of pressure in my head.  It felt like I was dizzy.  For the first week and a half I could not move my arms at all because then the chest would hurt.  And I got my presure wrapped thing off a week and a half after that.  That's 2 months ago now.

I can move my arms freely now.   I can feel barely no pain. It still hurts when I accidentally bump myself with something or when my dog's playing with me.  :)

If I had my Dr's card with me I'd give you the address, becuase it was that good.  It's called La Fontaine(in Toronto), they have commercials on TV and stuff--they do other things there like hair removal, wrinkles, whatever.  They were good.  Dr Anderson has a show--he appears in a lot of episodes of Skin Deep on the life network (41, here), so I've seen him on there in about 5 different episodes.  He's a cool guy, he's like 75.  The thing him and I most talk about when I go there to get my shot (he weighs me--measuring the loss in 2 weeks) and we talk about old cars, cause he's an old guy and has driven them.  We both have an interest in antique automobiles (I'm 17 now).

I wrote on this thing last year wondering about prices and being worried about the whole deal.  Reading other people's postings and such made me feel, I think, more confident, like this wasn't just me.

Anyways, the last thing I want to say is: don't be scared, you don't feel nothing during the surgery, they completely drug you up, don't worry about the pain after, just think about how you'll look after: you'll be beautiful-- ;D

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
havent said nothin no the site for quite some time. ur prly enjoyin ur life and everything but in case yo do come back and read it. wats it like on the other side? lol

It's interesting how most people won't spend a lot of time here after a successful surgery.  I don't really blame them.  It's nice, though, that scrudge took the time to post about his happiness before leaving.   We all should take the time to do that, really.   
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline chansam

• Bronze Member
I had my surgery two weeks ago and I have been busy on the site since then...however, once I am completely healed...I don't plan to visit the site anymore...

Its a great service to the people out there...but I want to move on and not dwell in the past.  Gyne changed my life and limited me from so many things...

Glad to be rid of it now...

Thanks Merle!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024