Author Topic: Operation Pics!  (Read 4679 times)

Offline bdj148

• Posting Member

Side-by-side-by-side, here's me the day before surgery, the day of surgery post-op, and me 4 or 5 days post operation.  Little bit of swelling since then, my left side needed more work so it's more swollen than the right, but I'm very very happy with my results so far.  The nipples are mostly flat now, and have been getting flatter daily.  They're also getting smaller, so here's to hoping the trend continues for a while.  :)

Any Dallas sufferers who'd like to know my surgeon's name, I'd be more than happy to give out the info.

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
great results man, ur ps did an awesome job, how is the pain after surgery, and did u have any drains and fluid build up

Offline bdj148

• Posting Member
great results man, ur ps did an awesome job, how is the pain after surgery, and did u have any drains and fluid build up

Nope, I've had no fluid build up, no drains, and I was off of my pain meds 48 hours after surgery.  I was shocked at how easy it was for me.  Very little pain or trouble at all.

Best part was it only cost me $1400, but that's only because the PS is one of my dad's best friends (father is a physician as well).

edit:  Actually, let me correct something. There was some fluid buildup and drainage I guess you could say, but it was from two incisions he made on the lower side of my chest (as you can see in the pics, the red patch in the second one).  The drainage (a bit of water and blood mixed) had completely stopped by 24 hours after surgery though, and there weren't tubes or anything.  I dunno if that helps or not.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 01:50:21 AM by bdj148 »

Offline flex1appeal

Yeah, looks great. I am curious who your doctor is in Dallas? I had mine done in Dallas too by Landon Perry.

Offline bdj148

• Posting Member
That's as good as it gets. Your swelling might increase before it goes back down tho so don't be alarmed if it does. Eventually it will look better then it already does if thats possible. Excellent work. Looks like you got the surgery for free and only paid for operating room fees. Thank your father. He saved you about $5 g's and a perfect surgery.

Oh, my dad has a pretty damn good idea of how thankful I am! haha

My doctor, for those curious, was Dr. Yukihiro Nakamura.  He owns his own cosmetic surgery center called Accent On You.  You can get the rest of his info on google if you're really serious about contacting him, or you can PM me.

And the only costs incurred were $1000 for the operation and $400 for the anaesthesia.  I saw the bill.

I also hope my story has helped a lot of people, I just wanted to put all of this behind me and move on with my life.  I hope more people who suffer from gynecomastia can do the same as I have.

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
did you get  lipo and excision both, because my gyno is identical to yours, and my doctor said lipo will do the job, no need for excision.

Offline bdj148

• Posting Member
did you get  lipo and excision both, because my gyno is identical to yours, and my doctor said lipo will do the job, no need for excision.

Depends, if your nipples are puffy they'll be puffy still post operation if you don't get the excision.  I had the excision + the lipo done.

Offline ducci23

• Posting Member
you metioned the puffiness would go away with the excision...did the doc tell you that? I had the excision done, 3 1/2 months ago, and they are still puffy (although not as bad as before). I am going for Lipo next fri...i wonder if that will finally help them lay flat??

Thats all i really wanted...to be able to wear a tighter Tshirt, and not have them look alll pointy ya know...

thanks for this post..the results look good.

Offline Spleen

Subtle change, but a clear improvement.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024