Author Topic: Another "Do I have it?" thread...  (Read 5633 times)

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Yeah, I'd say it looks like you have a small case there.  Probably something that lipo could take care of.  When you take your picture from the side, you should put your arms down and behind your back, kinda like you were standing "at ease" in the military.  It gives a better profile... (well not better, but it shows the gyne better).

Good luck.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Probably something that lipo could take care of. 

Never give somebody this advice. 

You have some gland in there that can only be removed with excision, not lipo.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
It was my understanding from my doctor that some glandular tissue can be taken out by lipo.  If that's not true, my bad.

Offline irishguy

• Posting Member
I'm 16 now and I'm pretty sure I have gyne because I was seriously overweight for the majority of my early life. Is there any chance of it receding in the years to come?

Offline desi

• Gold Member
It was my understanding from my doctor that some glandular tissue can be taken out by lipo.  If that's not true, my bad.

i disagree.. gland can NOT be removed with lipo..

Formerly, 'Fattgayee', as in 'Torn Apart' or more so 'I am Screwed' :)

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Ok, I guess I'm wrong, sorry guys.  I thought my doctor mentioned something about it, but with so many things going on with this, I probably got it messed up.  My mistake, I apoligize.  I do have to agree with most people though that have said to get the gland taken out as well.  That's what I did. 

Offline flex1appeal

This is a little more than a mild case IMO. I'd say on a scale of 1-10 you are at least a 4 or 5. And just let me say that my PS told me, as well, that with Ultra lipo (what I had the first time) can indeed get alot of the gland. He explained to me that the ultra lipo melts the fat and surrounding gland into a butter substance making it easier to lipo. After having just ultra lipo only the first surgery, I now think that is definately not the case. I think gland excision is a necessity. Maybe the lipo did manage to get a tad gland out but I doubt it seriously.

Offline Wayne1985

• Silver Member
Irishguy, I say go for the surgery man.

Offline limaecho

• Bronze Member
First of all, you look pretty slim on the photo and you said you were heavy in your earlier life - so congratulations on taking the first step - weight loss. I think your case is pretty severe because it looks as if you have some massive pieces of gland in each pec which could be causing your nipples to get 'stretched'. I think firstly you should see your GP and get some blood tests to rule out any hormonal imbalances. If all is clear then go see some surgeons. I'm sure a good surgeon would do a good job on that chest and after successful recovery and a few months in the gym you would be fine. Good luck dude and keep us posted on what happens.

Offline irishguy

• Posting Member
Only problem is...

I don't know if there are any surgeons that operate on infants.....I'll probably have to wait til I'm 18

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
just a comment.  some gland if it's not too fibrous can be taken out with lipo, depending on the case, but for the most part he's right, if it's dense the lipo won't cut it, and some surgeons err, wrongly, on the side of favoring lipo only. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Start by getting in shape,  going to the gym and putting on some muscle.  Then after your 18 if your not happy with your body go to a qualified P.S to correct what is bothering you

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
I agree with GNX on the working out piece.  Putting on muscle in my case just ended up pushing out the breast tissue and making it worse.

Offline irishguy

• Posting Member
So should I go to an endo first or what?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024