Author Topic: Am I being to hard on myself?  (Read 3418 times)

Offline hillshooter

I know I have it, but how bad? I really want the surgery. Whats everyones oppinion?

Offline hillshooter

BUMP, anyone out there?  It took alot of courage to put up this set of pictures.  Any feedback would be great

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
No you are not being too hard on yourself.....looks like you have some gyno going on....

You look a lot like me, I have been working out hard and my breasts just still are too fatty...

sorry...keep up the good work, talk to a good ps...make sure they are good...

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
You do have a case of gynecomastia.  It's not horrible, but if you're being that hard on yourself than definitely look into getting it corrected through surgery.  Good luck and keep us posted.

And from the looks of it you'd probably want lipo/excision.  In case you haven't read it here yet, lipo by itself doesn't work well.  Just a heads up.

Offline hillshooter

yes excision plus lipo is what I would do, I all ready have the plastic suregeon.  I am just geting down to 10% bodyfat before I do it.  The surgery is my treat to myself for all the hard work.  I need the excision more than the lipo, my gland is huge.

LOOK OUT BEACH, HERE I COME!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
agree, looks a little more obvious maybe on your right side.  the courage by the way is in not framing or x-ing out your face like most guys do ;) 

the lipo vs excision call should really be made after an exam, just remember a lot of people regret going with a doc's argument for lipo only, so if he insists, make sure you've agreed on how to resolve dissatisfaction if any a half year or year down the road. 

* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024