Author Topic: Grobbelaar  (Read 2548 times)

Offline sydneyc

• Posting Member
Hi,

Following on from my last question, I am trying to find a link to Adriaan Grobbelaars website - the link I have found (www.grobbelaar.org) no longer seems to work. Can anyone help?

Thank you

SC

Offline RRB

• Gold Member
  • I am here to help
Cant help with his site, but if you read on here.  One guy went to grobbelaars for surgery, then went to Kardis for a further op because he wasnt happy.  Im not putting grobbelaar down here as i havent used him myself, just a bit of info for you.
Surgery performed by Mr Paul Levick, 17/02/05. I am here to help.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
i had surgery with Grobellaar, wasnt a good result as he left to much gland and fat in various places on my chest.  This was not down to my healing but his ability of not removing things properly.
When i went back to him and said he should redo it, hes answer was that i should expect it and leave it alone because its better than what it once was.  He was doing what he could do to put me off,  even by telling me lies.   THis is not a professional approach.

Its like for e.g  if u get yr nose fixed cause u dont like it because it has 5 bumps on it.  Then after surgery u still have 2 bumps on it and the surgeon goes dont worry at least u dont have 5 bumps on it like b4,  its still not acceptable as u paid to have it all removed.  Hope u get my point. Yr not getting surgery to have half a job done.
I still didnt like my chest, was embarrasing still to have my top off, as i had bulges of lumpy fats all around the sides and underneath of my chest, which made my chest look deformed.

I had 2nd surgery with Alex Karidis, he didnt have to remove the whole thing,  just the bit of various fat and gland left over in different places.
If yr lookin for some1 in london, see karidis,  good surgeon who listens.
If u dont mind travelling see Levick.

My advice is the biggest thing about any surgery is not having it done,  BUT by who you have it done,  as this makes all the difference.
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024