Author Topic: Opinions please  (Read 4433 times)

Offline layne_kobain

• Posting Member
im a 16 year old male and i am about 5'9 155 pounds. I have had this problem since i can remember. I dont have much of a chest muscle, but i conisder myself of fairly average size.  When my nipples are cold, they look normal, but this is their normal state:

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6057/picture019bl2.jpg

Im 99% sure its Gyne and that its a fairly mild case.  I was wondering if there is ANYTHING i can do to fix my nipples other than surgery.  And dont tell me that its because oe puberty and that it will go away... i have it my whole life.

Offline layne_kobain

• Posting Member

Offline danosaurx

you got nothing, drop 10 lbs

Offline layne_kobain

• Posting Member
ive been 10 pounds lighter... it doesnt help my nipples.  They look much worse from a side angle

Offline subuwrx

• Bronze Member
You obviously do have gyne, ignore danosaurx's comment. Dropping weight would do nothing to your case of gyne. I mean shit you dont even look overweight or close to overweight. Hes comment was in very poor taste or uneducated.

It looks to me like you have mostly glandular gyne. I am obviously not a DR though. I think your pretty lucky, I wish my chest looked like that Pre-op. I personaly think you are a great candidate for surgery, as you dont have much fat if any, your just would look completly normal after surgery as long as you go to a good surgeon. Be wise in your choice of surgeons, you dont wanna take a potential perfect post-op chest and get it hacked because of a bad surgeon

Offline layne_kobain

• Posting Member
thank you for the reply... i was wondering if there are any alternatives to surgery however.
I am not discarding the possibility of surgery, but it is my very last resort and i am not sure about how my parents would react to it as i am underage.

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
Your case is just like mine.
I've very low body fat but my nipples puffed out because of glands; I think your body fat is a bit higher than mine.Anyway you have a very mild gyno case.
Gym and good eating cannot help you to reduce gland, but in this way you can reduce the fat around the nipples, reducing the size in that zone.
If you want to fix this problem forever at first you have to check your hormones and then you have to choose a good plastic surgeon.
Anyway your gyno is not so noticeable; the most part of us are gyno sufferers and so we can see also very slight cases, cases that "ordinary" people can't notice. So if you have never had problems with friends, mates chill-out and avoid plastic surgery.
Good luck for everything you'll decide to do.
You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

Offline layne_kobain

• Posting Member
any more thoughts?

Offline danosaurx

You obviously do have gyne, ignore danosaurx's comment. Dropping weight would do nothing to your case of gyne. I mean shit you dont even look overweight or close to overweight. Hes comment was in very poor taste or uneducated.

It looks to me like you have mostly glandular gyne. I am obviously not a DR though. I think your pretty lucky, I wish my chest looked like that Pre-op. I personaly think you are a great candidate for surgery, as you dont have much fat if any, your just would look completly normal after surgery as long as you go to a good surgeon. Be wise in your choice of surgeons, you dont wanna take a potential perfect post-op chest and get it hacked because of a bad surgeon

your a jackass wrx, I only saw the front shot which didnt show anything....jackass...

Offline subuwrx

• Bronze Member
Wow danosaurx. Dude get a freaking life.

Offline outertrial

Whats all this shouting - above my post - Ill have no trouble here.

Anyway, dropping weight will do nothing to help that. Coupla glands poking through there buddy.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024