Author Topic: Nipple, fat and gland removal - including photos!  (Read 3919 times)

Offline ab3

• Posting Member
Hi guys,

I've had gyne for many years now (since I was 13).  Now approaching 22 I think it's about time I did something about it.  I'm fed up of going on holiday and not going swimming... changing in the bathroom rather than walking around in a towel... and not showering in the gym... and all the other issues associated with gyne.

I am looking to get the moobs removed.  Also my nipples are large - especially when non erect when they are a massive 4.5cm in diameter so I hope to get them reduced.  I have contacted Dr Benito in Barcelona who seems to offer quite a good package at £2600 - has anyone had any experience of him?

Also, I am a little worried at the scarring around the nipple when I get them reduced, and if the surgeon will be able to get a "natural" look.  Has anyone had this procedure done, and if so does it end up looking relatively normal?

I have attached some photos - I think you'll agree its pretty bad!

Any advice or recommendations would be great.

CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
« Last Edit: March 30, 2007, 09:28:48 AM by ab3 »

Offline outertrial

Hi there.

Yes, I am about two and a half weeks post op with Dr Benito, you can read my report here

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,9124.0.html

Theres a link in there for my photos over on the photo page too. As far as the scarring with the nips  go its best to ask Dr Benito himself, hes pretty straight down the line as far as the results you can expect. From photos Ive seen here its not terrible as the scar looks like the outside of the nipple.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
looks quite a bad case youve got there :(
as you are quite dark skinned your scarring may be slightly more noticeable.
But it would be alot less noticeable than your condition now and someone would have to be pretty much inspecting your chest to spot it.
good luck with how it goes :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024