Author Topic: Rajagopal vs Delgado  (Read 3904 times)

Offline akh

• Posting Member
Here is my dilemma, I have heard good things about both surgeons, however it seems like I hear truly outstanding experiences from those who have seen Delgado.   I'm leaning towards Delgado but $7000 - $8000 is definitely not cheap.   Rajapogal is more reasonable at $4500.   Honestly, if I had to pay $7000 - $8000 I would really rethink about getting my surgery done.  I have a medium case of gyno but I cannot absolutely say that it's worth that much to me.  For $4500 I'd definitely go with the surgery.  Is Delgado that much better than Rajapogal that it would be worth the extra money to go with him instead?   It seems like many people have had good experiences with Rajapogal as well. 

Offline notobvious

• Bronze Member
If you will not willing to pay the 7k-8k you have already made your choice.
If it's not a bad case then the surgeon you chose is probably less important than if it was major, and the cheaper one is still good..

Offline W1NNER

• Posting Member
Hey dude,

I've reaearched this extensively and Dr Delgado is the best in the business, there was a documentary on his work the other day on TV and his surgeury techniques and customer care is first class. Like the old saying goes buy it cheap buy it twice..! Your body is the most precisous machine you will ever own you wouldnt put diesel ia ferrari engine? I dont know of Rajagopal, but why take a chance, i'm in the process of searching for a surgoen for corrective procedure as my first surgeon didnt do a proper job. I live the UK i seriously considered going to Dr Delgardo but time the extra time off work, flights and handling luggage post op was not workable.. its your choice but invest in your body, as we say in England- to get the honeys you gotta speculate to ejaculate..?

Cheers

Winner

Offline akh

• Posting Member
Winner,

Sounds good. 
You said you did extensive research, can you or give me some good links about him besides his website?   

I'd like to see if I can find the documentary somewhere ... what was the name of the documentary? 

Thanks. 

Offline W1NNER

• Posting Member
The doc was called "my man boobs and me" its was on BBC 3 (UK) a few days ago I'm sure someone here on this site must of recoreded it perhaps they could burn and send you a copy?!. After watching the documentary i e-mailed Dr Del and he called me back the same day after his surgery, we spent a good 35 mins talking and the fact he called England and made the time to talk to me during his busy schedule speaks volumes. Dr Del was more knowledgeable than any other surgeon i have spoken to and emphasizes with your condition, he also leaves you with complete belief that he can do the job and make change your life for the better...priceless. If i were you I  would recommend you go see both Dr's and make your own mind up, but Dr Dels wouldn’t of got to where he is today by not being damm good at what he does.. Hope that helps, good luck let me know what you decide to do..

Offline akh

• Posting Member
Awsome, thanks Winner!
I will check out the documentary.   Thanks!   

The reason why sometimes I'm skeptical of Delgado is I hear the constant phrase "he's very caring" or "he's really understanding" or "he's empathetic".   I'm sure he is a great person and I'm sure he does an excellent job but sometimes the way a doctor treats their patients gives the perception that they are better than the rest.   This is why I'm hesitant.    I'm sure he is good but what exactly am I paying for if I have to spend 2K - 3K more than someone who also has been reported to do an excellent job?

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
The Me and my Manboobs has only shown in UK. We are still waiting to see if it will be shown in the US. There was another one a few years ago called, Men with Breasts.  It shows every now and then on the Learning Channel.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

CCFC

anyone know if it's on YouTube, Google videos, etc..?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024