Author Topic: 15 Year Olds Diary  (Read 3229 times)

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
Hi.....

I have been reading post for a while now and first i would like to thank people on this site , that have made me see a whole new life.(without my breasts). Im 15 now and i have had gynecomasia since 11. I thought it was just fat so i started going to the gym i have got a good muscular body but the chest just runies it for me as it does with so many other people on this site. Anyway after thinking and thinking and being brave a bit. I went to see my GP at this point I didnt even tell me partens im going or anything...I went in their told him everything how its troubleling my school life and everyting I do. So he told me to get bloods tests done to check my hormone levels checked. He said after they come we will look at other options as operations.......

So i guess Ive already done the first step...
Now im waiting to get my blood tests. Hopefully i can get an operation before 2008 so ill be ready for the summer.

And for anyone waiting for their operation or cant get it. I would highly recommend buying a compression shirt to wear under your normal shirts. Pm me for detials where to get one from......It really does help...

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 09:14:16 AM by 15ineedhelp »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024