Author Topic: Rate mine.........  (Read 5013 times)

UnhappyWithBody

After looking through everyone else's pictures I thought it was time I uploaded my own for peoples opinions.  I hate taking photos of myself without a top on and these are probably the first in many many years. I am 23, 5ft 10, 86kg ( I think) and really want it gone...

Thanks in Advance

Offline bennj51189

• Bronze Member
not so bad bro...really not

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
About a 6 IMO.

Choose a good PS and get those removed dude.

As jologs1 mentioned, thanks for sharing my man.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I'd give a 4

UnhappyWithBody

Just a quick update.......... I went to see a GP today at university and she didn't seem overly clued up on the matter but she had a look and told me she would enquire as to whether I could get it treated on the NHS but told me it could take a while to get my reply.  I am really not optimistic but atleast I have kinda got the ball rolling.  That was the first time I have ever spoken face-to-face to someone about it and hopefully it is a step in the right direction.  Thank you for the support of everyone on here

UhB

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Just a quick update.......... I went to see a GP today at university and she didn't seem overly clued up on the matter but she had a look and told me she would enquire as to whether I could get it treated on the NHS but told me it could take a while to get my reply.  I am really not optimistic but atleast I have kinda got the ball rolling.  That was the first time I have ever spoken face-to-face to someone about it and hopefully it is a step in the right direction.  Thank you for the support of everyone on here

UhB

Great to hear bro  :)

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
I'd give it a five/six. If I was you I'd want surgery for that. Good look with the NHS .

ps when I went through the nhs my BMI needed to be under 25 or they won't operate. It doesn't matter if you are under that or have been in the past and they are still there it was the rules when I tried. It might be different in your area though. I would watch you weight just in case or they will tell you to go away and come back when your BMI meets their  requirements. It just thought I'd mention as you might get mucked about less. 
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 11:10:38 AM by Worrier »

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
I'd give it a five/six. If I was you I'd want surgery for that. Good look with the NHS .

ps when I went through the nhs my BMI needed to be under 25 or they won't operate. It doesn't matter if you are under that or have been in the past and they are still there it was the rules when I tried. It might be different in your area though. I would watch you weight just in case or they will tell you to go away and come back when your BMI meets their  requirements. It just thought I'd mention as you might get mucked about less. 

Doubt it. BMI is so inaccurate.

UnhappyWithBody

Hey Everyone again, I just got something through the post from the local hospital saying "We have recieved a letter referring you to the following speciality: General Surgery.  Your name has now been placed on the outpatient waiting list. "

What does this acually mean? Where am I right now?

Thanks

UwB

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member

Doubt it. BMI is so inaccurate.

I know that and you know that.Hell most rugby players are obese according to BMI but that is what the nhs go on. I knew that some of my weight was muscle but that is what they went on.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024