Author Topic: please tell me if this is bad  (Read 3146 times)

Offline scott bev

• Posting Member
hi i'm 14 and i'm worried about this, i'm too embarrased by it to take my shirt off. Please tell me if i can get rid of it by exercise or if i need an operation. I'm too embarrassed to see a doctor about it :'( thanks

Oh and i can feel a small round disk in my right nipple. The right one is the largest.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2007, 05:47:45 PM by scott bev »

Offline scott bev

• Posting Member
Please help me out guys.

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Theres no fat, looks like glandular gynecomastia. The hard disk you feel is the part that is making your nipples large and puffy, glandular excision will fix that. But since you are only 14 i would recommend waiting a few more years before considering surgery, its really not that bad.

Offline scott bev

• Posting Member
I know someone who has a hard disk but has no puffy nipples, and i am a little overweight.

Offline scott bev

• Posting Member
Could you rate /10 please

Offline helpless

• Posting Member
judging by the amount od armpit hair you have, thats just puberty

90 percent chance it goes away within 3 years. you may be sad now, but trust me thats good news.

Offline scott bev

• Posting Member
90%? I hope to god i'm lucky. I'm moving to australia in june and i want to be able to take my shirt off without feeling embarrassed

Offline scott bev

• Posting Member
Do you guys think that if i decide to go jogging every day that it will subside?

cody sockeye

jogging will only make u lose weight, it has nothing to do with your glands. to me u dont look overweight at all. im 14 as well and ive had it since i was about 8 or 9. its a bitch i know. the biggest thing is how it looks through a t shirt. go to a doctor, get your hormone levels checked. thats what im doing on thursday. i dont know if they will give you meds to increase hormones which would probably make ur condition recede. thats what i'm hoping for me. just pop some meds and itll go away. but with my luck, probably not. whatever you do, do not put on weight purposely in hopes of hiding it. it will only make it worse, i know first hand. I'm recovering from that lol.   

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
definite gyne, maybe a 3.5, but 2's enough to be unhappy.  if you're not ready to talk to a doc i don't think that far advanced it'd go away though if you're lucky it might reduce a bit. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024