Author Topic: Do i have t? is it bad? normal? noticible?  (Read 4168 times)

Offline raballayg2

• Posting Member
Hey Guys, ive had this since i was very little. (Around 12 years old). Im 20 right now. When i was little, i was really really fat, i used to weight 186 Pounds at the age of 14. Now im 20 and i weigh 146. My question is.. Is the thing i have really Gyno? Will it go away decreasing the amount of body fat in my body and working out a bit more?

Any Recomendations on helping me reduce my case? I really dont want to get any surgery if thats the solution, because it just looks bad having a surgery done. Ive seen the Before and After pics and it really dosnt make me want to get one.

Thanks!.

Thanks once again guys.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
A bit of gland maybe. Can you feel some hard tissue behind your nips ?

Offline raballayg2

• Posting Member
Umm yes, i can feel i Little bit of hard tissue, like a little Ball or disc, but its really small.

I hope that loosing more weight and BF and playing tennis and doing other sports wont make my problem stick out more, but i wanna work out and do my  best. I want to train for a six pack and bulk up a little. if my abs show up and i still have breast problems, i really wouldnt care:P

Well, Any other suggestions are more than welcomed. Thanks!!!

cody sockeye

Well that hard tissue/ball is the gland which would mean you have gyne. It's really not taht bad, i'd give it a 1 out of 10, 1 being good and 10 being awful.

Offline DrCALOCA

• Posting Member
    • www.gynecomastiamexico.com
If your chest volume makes you uncomfortable, then surgery would be an option. There is some extra volume that can be resected with surgery. The main reason to operate would be to make you feel less self concious.
Dr.Dr.Jaime Caloca Jr.
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
(619) 734-2290 -www.drcaloca.com

Offline raballayg2

• Posting Member
So, if my case isnt that bad, and the only thing that bothers me is the extra stickying out brest thing,, wont that go away with decreasing my Body Fat % and working a bit on my chest muscles?

Thanks Alot in advanced guys!! I Really apreciate it.

Offline raballayg2

• Posting Member
Will Gym help me with Gyne? or at least, make it look a bit more un noticeable.??

Offline DrCALOCA

• Posting Member
    • www.gynecomastiamexico.com
I agree that going to the gym will reduce some fat and therefore reduce some volume; but remember that the glandular component does not reduce in this fashion and therefore you may need surgery if there is a glandular component. This is the most probable cause for volume in the areolar region. Glandular volume is the most common cause for "Puffy Nipples".

Offline raballayg2

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replies!!. What i think is that once i work out and reduce alot of volume, i really wouldnt care about puffy niples. I just want to have a good looking body, and if i have my abs showing (at least a bit), i really wouldnt care one bit about the nipples.

Offline Bolognianips

• Silver Member
How tall are you?  At 146, I would guess you would HAVE to be pretty lean..  Your body type and Gyne, look identical to me at around 210, and I'm only 5'11.  Regardless you should hit the gym, but your puffy nipples will allways be at the end of whatever they are connected to, weather it be fat of muscle.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
You may need surgery if there is a glandular component.

Dr.CALOCA...

If there is a glandular component?

I'm confused now... You said there is always some glandular tissue as posted here in this thread. Reply #6.

Please explain...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline MRD

• Gold Member

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
gb, i think what he means is if there is a significant gland mass, since exercise won't get rid of that.  gland being always there means even in large softer cases, and other dr's have pointed out there's almost always some tiny bit of residual tissue that will get missed. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024