Author Topic: very tough choice please help me  (Read 1981 times)

Offline naverevrat

im 16 years old and have had gyne for about three years now. i know surgery is most likely the only option i have a question, i play football and its right around the time for practicing at school. im gonna be a juinor and im very good weighing at 205 and benching around 280 and squating 345. this will be my juinor year coming up and i have been visited by some colleges about my future. your juinor year is where most colleges take into consideration most of the schools have told me. i want to know if i have surgery how are my chances of a strong recovery and being able to give full effort. also how much of a decline should i see in my bench when i return? its hard to choose between a potential scholorship and not being teased and emberessed this summer like my past ones. thanks

Offline naverevrat

i forgot to mention that after football i wrestle, and then during the spring i run track

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
ask your doc, but probably give yourself at least 4-6 weeks recovery, then phase back in and i'd think you'd be ok.  maybe the high side or better to be safe.  you're not a qb, right?  ;)    
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Well Since it's alomst summer and practice usually starts in the summer, maybe you should have the surgery after the seaon ends. Srew wrestling, and get back in shape with running in spring. I don't think 2 months in summer are enough time for healing and training for the season. But whatever you know? Goodluck with everything. Hope everything works out for you.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline naverevrat

i am an outside linebacker if your wondering

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024