Author Topic: This this a valid revision case for gynecomastia?  (Read 4122 times)

Offline Dlink

• Bronze Member
Hi.

Can anyone tell me if this would be a valid revision case? Why does the person still have so much gynecomastia in the after picture?

Thanks.

P.S. Make sure to use the horizontal scroll bar so see both sides of the after picture. On my screen resolution, it requires me to scroll.

P.S. Make sure to use the horizontal scroll bar so see both sides of the after picture.

hammer

I would have to say that it would be a personal decision of the patient, as he is the one that needs to be pleased in the end, not you, or anyone else!

Offline Dlink

• Bronze Member
I would have to say that it would be a personal decision of the patient, as he is the one that needs to be pleased in the end, not you, or anyone else!

Let me rephrase in a couple different ways.

If you were looking at what to expect from a doctor and this was show an a possible result from before and after, would you have confidence in that doctor to perform your surgery?

Alternatively, if you are the doctor and those were the results, would you agree with the patient that the job was not completed and there is gynecomastia still remaining thus offering a revision or you would brush off the problem by saying that everything looks fine and its all in your head?

What I see is.

1. Asymmetric results
2. One side being obviously larger than the other side and major gynecomastia remaining. There is almost a fold in the skin due to so much gynecomastia remaining on the right side of the screen. 

hammer

I still say that the satisfaction is in the eye of the beholder!

Is your girl friend pretty?

Offline Dlink

• Bronze Member
I still say that the satisfaction is in the eye of the beholder!

Is your girl friend pretty?

So you would be happy with those results?

This man's after pictures look what most doctors show as their before pictures.

Gynecomastia is the female like breast on men. If you look at the after picture especially on the right side of the screen, there are still female type breast that even fold over because they are so large.

Does this individual still have feminine like breast in the after pictures? I am thinking yes.

I can tell you right now that this man's after pictures are worse then what I have right now !

SO what does your beholder's eye tell you because mine is saying these are bad results and if it were me, I would ask for a revision.

hammer

You would ask for a revision, I in turn have never had the surgery and still have DDs because of a lot of other health issues, and learn to accept and this man may be happy as hell because they are as small as they are now! As I said it is in the eyes of the beholder!

Offline wj74

• Posting Member
You two are funny!  Try texting each other?  Facebook? Lol. 

Anyway, that guy has serious women breasts.  Shave the chest hair and do a close up and no way I would tell this was a guy.  Mine were saggy puffy male breasts before the surgery. Dlink, I agree.  Looks like a guy with breasts got surgery to look like he has a serious gyne problem.  Hammer, I agree with you too - he's probably happier now; I couldn't imagine the ridicule that poor guy went through.

In the end - given the $5g this costs on average - I would expect a flat chest, not this result.  Personally I'd get a revision, I'm a happy flat-chested fellow now. 

hammer

It is said that laugher is the best medicine! Sorry, I don't Facebook!

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
This guy looks a lot like I look, similar shaped breasts, with variations at my various weights, in his before pictures.  The AFTER pictures look more like I started out with in 5th or 6th grade.  If I were looking for surgery, the after pictures size that are associated with the worst years of hell for me, junior high, would not be anywhere near acceptable.  I would have said I wanted my money back for unacceptable performance.  As a consultant I would guarantee satisfactory performance with performance bonus or not.  Doctors don't guarantee satisfaction or your money back.

Sure beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  I'm a nudist and run around all summer with no clothing at all beyond footwear, hat and sunglasses.  A good percentage of the men have enlarged breasts, usually about as large as the after pictures there.  Not one of them as large as me, or Hammer or the before.  I could see that some of the newcomers this year were getting over old behaviors like crossing their arms in front of their chests, hunching forward, always hiding their chests under their towels around their necks compulsive textile style instead of over one shoulder nudist style or carried in a bag.  These are the automatic habits the first few times, before they adapt to having the freedom to be bare chested without fear or concern.  Whatever they expect it isn't having their breasts, the source of so much psychological torture and main focus of anxiety around other people, to be so unimportant as to be totally ignored, not even noticed.

I've ended up running a couple of spontaneous sensitivity training sessions for some of the women who are clueless enough about how gyne affects some of the men that they act without sensitivity.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
A considerable amount of information is missing. "How long is this person Post operative?" Would be my first question. The amount of reduction was very significant and the Surgeon cannot be faulted for being conservative. Had too much tissue been removed, the result would not have been nearly so good. As to the issue of asymmetry, it is actually very normal. A person with nearly mirror image symmetry would actually be quite rare whether or not they had surgery. If this person had surgery within the last year the possibility of further shrinkage still exists.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Dlink

• Bronze Member
You two are funny!  Try texting each other?  Facebook? Lol. 

Anyway, that guy has serious women breasts.  Shave the chest hair and do a close up and no way I would tell this was a guy.  Mine were saggy puffy male breasts before the surgery. Dlink, I agree.  Looks like a guy with breasts got surgery to look like he has a serious gyne problem.  Hammer, I agree with you too - he's probably happier now; I couldn't imagine the ridicule that poor guy went through.

In the end - given the $5g this costs on average - I would expect a flat chest, not this result.  Personally I'd get a revision, I'm a happy flat-chested fellow now. 

Thank you for being able to see something perfectly obvious in front of your face. I feel like I am undergoing some kind psychological experiment were everyone in the room said they see the red light as green and trying to determine if I will start to ignore what my own eyes see.

This guy OBVIOUSLY has gynecomastia in the after picture(worse then I do now) and I am dealing with the Iraq information minister over here like, oh no, they are fine, eye of the beholder,etc... Maybe ye can pull the kind of convincing when the results are kind of borderline but not when they are so blatantly bad.

The after picture are so large that its actually creating a shadow effect and folding.

Believe it or not, this was one of the cherry picked featured pictures I found for a particular doctor. I would hate to see the pictures they decided not to post online.

I would say that the job is 50% finished in this surgery and the surgeon needed to literally double the amount of liposuction which was done especially in the lower left breast( right side of the page)

Thank you.

Offline Dlink

• Bronze Member
A considerable amount of information is missing. "How long is this person Post operative?" Would be my first question. The amount of reduction was very significant and the Surgeon cannot be faulted for being conservative. Had too much tissue been removed, the result would not have been nearly so good. As to the issue of asymmetry, it is actually very normal. A person with nearly mirror image symmetry would actually be quite rare whether or not they had surgery. If this person had surgery within the last year the possibility of further shrinkage still exists.

There is a difference between being conservative and leaving the job half done. This is way too much fat to have left there and they still have the appearance of a female breast.

I would say that Dr.Jachobs is aggressive( and gets good results), Dr. Bermant is more conservative( also get acceptable results) however, this is just half way done. Like I said before, this person after picture/end result is worse then my current condition.

One side actually has a fold of fat and is creating a shadow from being so large.

Also, the fact that a doctor can pick which pictures to include and which to ignore and they decided on this pictures as one of their better works is not a good sign.

Offline Dlink

• Bronze Member
You would ask for a revision, I in turn have never had the surgery and still have DDs because of a lot of other health issues, and learn to accept and this man may be happy as hell because they are as small as they are now! As I said it is in the eyes of the beholder!

Why would you have never had the surgery? Due to other health concerns? NO offense but how come you are on this forum is you have no intention of fixing your problem? Are you trying to play mind games with people? What are you motives?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Hammer is here for the same reason that many others are here. He has a valid viewpoint and, in his case, a healthy acceptance of his condition. Not everyone who comes to this site is a good candidate for surgery and indeed not everyone even wants it.

The originator of the site was not a Surgeon, he was a Psychologist. In fact he had the condition for a very long time after founding the site before he had surgery himself and ultimately because his breasts were quite large it took two procedures. His aim was to provide information about Gynecomastia as a service to any and all who had the condition whether they chose to have surgery or to cope with the condition.

hammer

Dlink, the facts are that there are bigger things in life then large breast, and I mean really large breast like some of us have like Alchemist and I. We have been though things in life that we wouldn't wish on our worst enemy. As you age you may learn this, as we were all young at one time too and thought we know it all too so we understand, and that is why we are also here as Paa_Paw said, we older guys have another perspective to offer! The facts are, WEVE BEEN THERE DONE IT ALREADY, you may learn from us if you pay attention!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024