Author Topic: Philippines Surgery done Dr. Herbosa Oct 29 2016  (Read 3561 times)

Offline rippedgyne

Hi Peeps,

I'm from Cebu 24 yrs old had gynecomastia my whole life because I was very fat during my childhood years and my hormones was not really good. But Im still grateful of my gynecomastia because of it I discovered bodybuilding/fitness. Then I went to Dr. Herbosa right away after I found this site. Anyways I really feel that there's no need to talk about the problem as Buddha said "When you are shot by a poisonous arrow do you discuss the nature of poison?" Buddha's teaching is to pull the arrow. And that is what Dr. Herbosa do, he doesn't discuss about it here in this forum and when you go to his clinic do not also expect that he will discuss about your gynecomastia. When I went to his clinic there was no doubt in my mind I've worked hard the last 2 years and lost a lot of fat built muscle. Immediately his response was "Gagawin kita". He was very encouraging as well as Nurse Rain and her assistants. Dr. Herbosa was also generous enough to give me a discount, if you have a Philhealth bring it with you. I think we are very fortunate that we have the best Doctor in Philippines who offers a generous amount and who is an expert of this stuff. The truth is surgery is painful there is no surgery that is pleasant period. So there's no time for talk. Just do it but always keep in mind to relax and don't hurry. Take your time and do a good job, that means when you get there you're already prepared.
Photos:
Very puffy under the heat:
http://imgur.com/XGdfIpu
Before surgery nipples shrink down especially the clinic was very cold:
http://imgur.com/a/dYl7l
After surgery:
http://imgur.com/a/hUb75
3 Days Post Operation:
http://imgur.com/a/tWOG9

If you have any questions please ask. Some Tips before you go:
1. Practice Meditation, relaxation
2. Good diet and exercise if you're overweight
3. Although reading all the post in this forum might help but the best way is to get the surgery ASAP.
4. Might use mobile apps like BPI during payment instead of bringing cash especially if you're going to fly to Manila.
5. Because I was so stubborn right after the surgery I went to SMX for a bodybuilding show and the whole time I was carrying my bag in front of me so better not bring anything but yourself.
6. After surgery treat yourself with some Dark Chocolate helps relase dopamine too for feel good hormones.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 05:02:39 AM by rippedgyne »

Offline Gynecomaniac

• Posting Member
Bro, can u post a pic of pre op?

Offline rippedgyne

Bro updated the links for the pre op. It looks like I don't have the gynecomastia but if you look at the first picture which I was under the heat of the sun taken at 9am the nipples went all out very puffy. Right now I'm just walking early in the morning and late afternoon to get the blood flowing and avoid headaches. 

Offline Gynecomaniac

• Posting Member
Ang ganda ng result bro. I'm also planning to undergo surgery this comming dec. Ndi n b masakit kahit mag walking ka every morning?

Offline rippedgyne

Bro wla nang sakit as in tingnan mo yung pics post op 3 days, ung masakit lng talaga is ung operation tapus several hours after nun. Pumunta pa nga akong SMX right after surgery na merong bagpack sa harapan ko pero ayus lng kasi binagalan ko ung lakad ko pero awkward xa tingnan. Siguro ung tamang sagot dyan malalaman mo lng pag nagpaopera ka.

Offline Gynecomaniac

• Posting Member
Ah ok bro. Sbi nmn nila tolerable nmn daw un pain during surgery?

Offline markyboy

is it ok to ask how much na ngayon removal ng glands? i have this since highschool, akala ko nawala na, nung nagstart ko lng mag work out just fee weeks ago, napansin ko naman sya. parang nadedemotivate tuloy ako mag workout. gusto ko mag pa surgery pero need mag ipon. magkano kaya idea ng price?

Offline fivehundred

Ganyan na po ba talaga shape ng nipples after surgery? Hindi na magiimprove?

Offline cobol465

• Posting Member
Ganyan na po ba talaga shape ng nipples after surgery? Hindi na magiimprove?

Actually depende yan sa skill ng surgeon. Pag malinis maghiwa ng areola, di masyadong deformed ang itsura ng areola at nipples.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024