Author Topic: Improvements  (Read 446 times)

Brdy64

Accepting my situation especially when the last year has been an emotional roller coaster has not been easy. 

Knowing that I'm not alone and many more of us guys experience the same situations and feelings has helped out more than you could believe.  I look forward to scanning the forum throughout the day. I find that each and every one of us seem to find a different level of what's comfortable to us.

My "zone" I think I am honing in on. I have had a suppressed feminine side since my teens that has been begging to get out, even more recently with my hormones the way they are. 

I'm comfortable with the way I look, like my breasts, and am starting to not care what the world thinks about it. 

I have braved leaving the house in t-shirts, and nothing major happened that I couldn't handle. 

Rude remarks are quickly shot down as I have learned to set boundaries. People that stare are ignored for the most part. Or I just laugh at the fact that some dude is so hard up he has to check out another dude. 

I like to sew, cook, design clothes, paint flowers, etc....
There is nothing wrong with that because it's who I am. 
I'm a normal guy, father, friend, and I have boobs.
I was a good husband even though my wonderful wife was unable to cope lately. She is and will always be the love of my life. 
I have wonderful supportive children that care for me. 

Watch out world, I'm not going to hide myself anymore 😉

Dudewithboobs

I feel a man would need to be quite busty and endowed to be seen as a man with obvious breasts. It’s a common paranoia to adjust to in realizing we see them much more than others do. I think when we realize that the disguises for them diminish. I recall wearing wife beater tank tops beneath shirts to try and hold things down as I felt they may as well be DDs then after awhile I quit and got back to my fitted shirts and even as my breasts pop out a bit you just developed a ehhh who cares attitude I think. I hope you get there soon and realize t shirts of any kind you’ll be alright. 

One thing I also think is tasks and interests don’t define femininity. I bake, paint my toes, garden, decorate and I’d rather watch the Notebook over the Godfather. I think we invest too much in to feminine and masculine side and we ought to just focus on what is our side. And our side is just unique to us. Contrary to how it fits to the masses or norms. 

I know marines who bake and sew and know housewife’s who are black belts. 

Brdy64

"I feel a man would need to be quite busty and endowed to be seen as a man with obvious breasts."

I wear a D cup, 50D fits fairly well. 

Dudewithboobs

I would say d cup would be endowed lol my apologies if I missed that detail. But am glad you know your proposed bra size and found one or some that fit well. I imagine that size needs its support. 

Brdy64

I would say d cup would be endowed lol my apologies if I missed that detail. But am glad you know your proposed bra size and found one or some that fit well. I imagine that size needs its support.
Lol, I was wearing a 52 DD before losing some weight. I changed bra brands when I went to the smaller band and then DD cups in this brand are bigger (imagine that). Glamorise brand bras are stout and well made, so I downsized to a D cup in their brand. One side fits snug and the other has just a little looseness because of differing boob sizes. 

Needless to say I get noticed, and much more while wearing a T-shirt. But I am finally okay with being noticed. It's not my problem, I did nothing wrong, I have no reason to hide. 
I just dress modestly (no tank tops) and go about my business. 

Some of the old guys at the adult daycare stare a lot, one guy grabbed a handful when I rolled by in my wheelchair, and such. But I have learned to set boundaries and not let things bother me as much. 

If some dude has to gawk at a man's chest, he must be really hard up. 
The one that did cause me lots of problems was the gay guy that assume since I have boobs, I must be gay. He would follow me around and talk dirty to me even though I told him several times that I am not gay. He wouldn't stop so unfortunately I finally had to complain to staff. That was a tricky situation because they were afraid of offending him, but his talking dirty was offending me. They did inform him that I was not gay and didn't enjoy it. Asked him to please stop. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024