Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Photos / Re: I've been medically diagnosed
« Last post by 42CSuprise! on Yesterday at 03:13:08 PM »
That sounds like a very healthy response to the situation.  I sense that most of us find pleasure in shopping for brassieres, which most boys probably found fascinating for different reasons.  We were looking forward to taking OFF a girl's brassiere so we could gain access to her breasts.  My neighbor when I was a boy was a sexy, voluptuous woman who loved to wear shorts and halter top while mowing the lawn.  I was smitten.  So shopping for brassieres is not quite the same as shopping for wrenches or screwdrivers.  It is like entering into forbidden territory.  Yes, there are the practical considerations having to do with finding the right size and assessing support, but these are brassieres we're touching and fitting to our bodies, then admiring.

There is a thread here in which the question was asked "how many brassieres do you own" and the answers were telling.  Men here often had more brassieres than their wives did.  I know my collection simply keeps growing, though I'm doing my best to limit myself.  I felt the same way as a boy collecting baseball cards...

I don't consider wearing a brassiere crossdressing either, but it is more than simply finding a pair of shoes that fit comfortably.  I know that is true for other men here simply by following the conversations that happen.  We often touch on the aesthetics of it... the look, the feel of our breasts held in brassieres.  Learning to LIKE our breasts is an aspect of self-acceptance that can be a surprise, but many men here will say exactly that.  It is the rare person, of course, who speaks about wanting larger breasts, but that too has happened here.

So this is extraordinary territory we are exploring... that you're exploring in your own way.  Welcome to this club... the one none of were excited to join, but are glad we did.
Acceptance / Re: Acceptance, starts within.
« Last post by JonniDee on Yesterday at 02:29:11 PM »
I did spend too much of my life  trying to be "manly". It didn't  work. I always thought of my breasts as something that I wanted. For me, my acceptance of my breasts was early on. Of course I am so very grateful now that I didn't have a double mastectomy to try and turn me into someone that I was never supposed to be.

This is a very accepting and understanding and supportive group which I am so proud to be a part of.
Sophie, the way I understand it, hormones make you who you are...and so, you embraced that truth!
« Last post by aboywithgirls on Yesterday at 01:42:53 PM »
I did spend too much of my life  trying to be "manly". It didn't  work. I always thought of my breasts as something that I wanted. For me, my acceptance of my breasts was early on. Of course I am so very grateful now that I didn't have a double mastectomy to try and turn me into someone that I was never supposed to be. 

This is a very accepting and understanding and supportive group which I am so proud to be a part of. 
« Last post by JonniDee on Yesterday at 07:47:58 AM »
Conversations here about wearing brassieres touch on a number of issues.  For some men wearing a brassiere helps reduce nipple sensitivity or back pain... for some men wearing a brassiere keeps their breasts from moving about within their shirt.  They feel contained in a healthy way.  Some men make it almost a religious mantra saying that since we have "breasts like a woman" we should wear brassieres "just like a woman."  Some of us don't experience discomfort or pain and the "breasts like a woman" simply doesn't make sense.  Our breasts tend to be spread wider with nipples not at the center.  We may wish to wear a brassiere for comfort or for some kind of gender bending experience, not because we have to wear one.  I'm reminded of the exercise in which a group of blindfolded people are asked to describe an elephant based on what their hands encounter.  We each have our own perspective on how best to deal with the reality of breasts appearing on our chests and each have our own rationalization for being here and encouraging other men.  The good thing is there is support here for however we choose to respond... surgery, no surgery, brassiere, no brassiere, crossdressing, no crossdressing.

You'd no doubt find a brassiere that fits your breasts if you decide to go that way.  Or you could be like the young woman I drove past this afternoon on my way to a hike.  She was walking toward a young man with a dog on leash.  Suddenly she lifted her tee shirt, exposing her naked breasts which were about the same size as your breasts in the photo above.  You can simply do as your endocrinologist suggests and go braless, exposing your breasts or not.  Free at last...
The last nine months has had me on a journey through the world of bras! I don't consider wearing bras as cross dressing...they are for supporting my girls, and to give a good presentation. Going without a bra makes me look out of shape, which I am not. In fact, the correct fitting bra gives my torso a trim look!
Gynecomastia Talk / My Breasts
« Last post by Marco011 on Yesterday at 04:31:48 AM »
So Is What Is Happening if Your left breast feel different than your right breast?
Sex / Re: Girlfriend noticing
« Last post by SideSet on Yesterday at 12:10:27 AM »
I think it is wonderful she fondled your breasts
« Last post by 42CSuprise! on May 27, 2022, 08:09:55 PM »
Conversations here about wearing brassieres touch on a number of issues.  For some men wearing a brassiere helps reduce nipple sensitivity or back pain... for some men wearing a brassiere keeps their breasts from moving about within their shirt.  They feel contained in a healthy way.  Some men make it almost a religious mantra saying that since we have "breasts like a woman" we should wear brassieres "just like a woman."  Some of us don't experience discomfort or pain and the "breasts like a woman" simply doesn't make sense.  Our breasts tend to be spread wider with nipples not at the center.  We may wish to wear a brassiere for comfort or for some kind of gender bending experience, not because we have to wear one.  I'm reminded of the exercise in which a group of blindfolded people are asked to describe an elephant based on what their hands encounter.  We each have our own perspective on how best to deal with the reality of breasts appearing on our chests and each have our own rationalization for being here and encouraging other men.  The good thing is there is support here for however we choose to respond... surgery, no surgery, brassiere, no brassiere, crossdressing, no crossdressing.

You'd no doubt find a brassiere that fits your breasts if you decide to go that way.  Or you could be like the young woman I drove past this afternoon on my way to a hike.  She was walking toward a young man with a dog on leash.  Suddenly she lifted her tee shirt, exposing her naked breasts which were about the same size as your breasts in the photo above.  You can simply do as your endocrinologist suggests and go braless, exposing your breasts or not.  Free at last...
« Last post by JonniDee on May 27, 2022, 03:35:33 PM »
Was there any discussion about wearing a bra for support?
I asked my endocrinologist about that, and she just replied with something to the effect of: "You don't have to wear one...just wave your girls proudly."

So, I decided on my own to start learning all I could about my breast size, shape, etc. But I gradually keep losing weight because of my diet, so I've been getting smaller proportionately. No health problems, just eating less to get to my healthy weight...I've lost 30+ pounds in about 17 months.
« Last post by blad on May 27, 2022, 01:52:37 PM »
Was there any discussion about wearing a bra for support?
« Last post by 42CSuprise! on May 27, 2022, 11:01:51 AM »
Thank you, Sophie, for the welcome. I need to be able to express myself without worrying that I'm not "manly". :)
This has been a challenge for most of us... having fleshy chests leads to doubt about our masculinity.  Out of that can come gender confusion which is certainly not something boys or young men are prepared to address.  It is easy to slip into shame.  Men here are supporting one another in finding self-acceptance.  That can lead us to acknowledging that our bodies simply are different.  This is not a matter of choice.  We've decided to not fight with mother nature and in doing so we begin to care for ourselves... bodies and minds. 

Sophie is a person who made the choice along the way to transition to being a woman but most of us have chosen to present ourselves as men while conceding our bodies are more comfortable when wearing clothes designed for a woman's curves.  Most of us have concluded that wearing a brassiere to accommodate what we are now prepared to call our breasts is a good thing.  Yes, it seems a bit strange for a bunch of men to be talking about brassieres both sizes and styles... often complimenting one another when photos are posted.  Some among us find pleasure in the process... pleasure in the reality of our bodies... appreciation for breasts and for the erotic dimension of the experience.  You've found kindred spirits JonniDee willing to play with you.  Welcome.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2022