Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Acceptance / Re: Illusions?
« Last post by Johndoe1 on April 13, 2024, 09:06:51 AM »
It's a different matter when the bra is actually needed for practical reasons.
This is probably the case for some of us.
I don't know at what bust size it is impossible to function without a bra.
In my case, with a size 40C (GB) the potential benefit is negligible in the face of the dilemmas of whether someone will see or not, what a friend or colleague will say, etc. etc.
The benefit of a bra is when you say it is. Size doesn't matter usually. It has more to do with self comfort and that could be physical, that could be mental. Personally, it got real for me when I started to jog. I had been feeling the need for support for a long time, but couldn't bring myself to do it. I had no idea I was as large as I was. I thought I was a large B or small C. My first official fitting had me at DD! Anyway, before that, I got a nasty rash in my IMF and that started the serious thought process of getting them off my chest, literally. In the mean time, I started an exercise program that included jogging. The physical pain from the bouncing was agonizing. It felt like my breasts were being ripped off my chest as they bounced up and down in time with my jogging. I had a talk with the doctor I was seeing for this exercise program. In my case, the doctor happen to be female. She examined my chest and said I had three options. Surgery, live with the pain or wear support and she said I should consider support in the short term if nothing else to avoid injury to my breasts when exercising if I was considering surgery. The rest, is history, as they say.
 I have trouble defining it sometimes, but I wouldn't change it for the world.
That's me too. There was a time I didn't like me very much. But times and circumstances have changed and due to some very awesome people in my life who have come to accept me for me, I have changed my self opinion and like what I am and wouldn't change a bit of it.
Acceptance / Re: Illusions?
« Last post by Benusa2 on April 13, 2024, 08:47:50 AM »
Hi John,
I’m happy that you have a new found ally. I agree it sounds like she was trying to let you know that and coming from a place of love. She understands how long your journey has been. Sometimes it takes courage to be kind and it must have taken a bit of courage to bring up a sensitive topic in perhaps the only way she knew how. I hope it’s been healing for you. It sounds like she’s extending an invitation.
The same thing happened to me at that age and I can assure you I made every effort to make sure no photos survived. In recent years I’ve just submitted to the fact that I’m prone to development and that it’s lifelong.
I hope you’re doing well and having a good week. Wishing you the best in dealing with family on the subject.
-Ben
Your Stories / Re: Back Home
« Last post by Evolver on April 13, 2024, 07:10:36 AM »
I'm late to the party here, but like others, I want to welcome you back and convey my best wishes, DWB.
Acceptance / Re: Other stuff, maybe due to estrogen, that we haven't discussed yet.
« Last post by Evolver on April 13, 2024, 07:02:05 AM »
She didn't mean competition in the literal sense. She was a little surprised that my initial reaction was more like hers and not more traditional male. I don't think she was expecting that. I explained to her that I suspected that because of the amount of estrogen I have had in my system for the amount of time has allowed me to see life through feminine eyes as well as male eyes. While I consider myself a male, and always have, the estrogen has affected my body and my mind in certain ways. I then asked her how she saw me. She hesitated for a second and then answered, there are times she forgets I am a guy and hears girl because of something I say or something I do and she hoped that didn't offend me. I told her no offense taken. She said she felt safe around me, like with other women. I thanked her for her honesty. I don't know what she was expecting from me.

I didn't ask to be this way. I have learned to accept what I can't change and be happy with what I have. I think she began to understand. I am a mutt!
Yes, I know, figuratively not literally, but the gist is the same.

Regarding "I then asked her how she saw me. She hesitated for a second and then answered, there are times she forgets I am a guy and hears girl because of something I say or something I do..." I have had two salient but contrasting examples of this that I can easily recall. The first was about 15 years ago on a different forum where most of the members were women. I fitted right in, especially in the lounge forum where there was plenty of friendly banter and chit-chat going on. But, there was one particularly snooty lady there who said in a condescending manner that I was acting like One Of The Girls. It was framed as a put-down and it hit the mark. I found her comment hurtful and it upset me for quite a while. All I was doing was naturally fitting in by being me, for God's sake! Fast forward about 12 years and on another forum which I often contribute to nowadays, a similar thing was said to me, but it was made in a warm, inclusive, complimentary way. The difference was amazing, and it actually set me on the path towards self-acceptance. ❤️

I am also happy with what I have in this context. I have trouble defining it sometimes, but I wouldn't change it for the world.
As a happily married woman of transgender experience I can say that I'm 90% lesbian. I love my wife and I am attracted to women. There is one thing that I am attracted to about a man🙄. Anyway, in my opinion, I think that it is completely normal that none of us is 100% either way.

❤️Sophie❤️
Hmm, I would say I'm 50/50. Nothing I would like more than having my wife return and spend our golden years together 'clothes shopping', but if the Robert Redford type was around, that's a heart stopper as well. 🤭
I have a close female friend who knows ask me how I looked at women. I had to admit my first thought was not in a sexual manner but their hair, makeup, clothes and how they fit and how she wore them. She laughed. She said, you aren't trying to bed them, you're checking out the competition!
*blush*

Your reply to your friend describes my thoughts exactly! Reading about her reply to you is a real wow moment for me too. Competition? I've never thought of it in those terms before! It's true though, isn't it, even to the extent that we sometimes think to ourselves, "Oh, her bra doesn't fit properly. I do way better!" or "Where did she get those boots?" or similar.
She didn't mean competition in the literal sense. She was a little surprised that my initial reaction was more like hers and not more traditional male. I don't think she was expecting that. I explained to her that I suspected that because of the amount of estrogen I have had in my system for the amount of time has allowed me to see life through feminine eyes as well as male eyes. While I consider myself a male, and always have, the estrogen has affected my body and my mind in certain ways. I then asked her how she saw me. She hesitated for a second and then answered, there are times she forgets I am a guy and hears girl because of something I say or something I do and she hoped that didn't offend me. I told her no offense taken. She said she felt safe around me, like with other women. I thanked her for her honesty. I don't know what she was expecting from me.

I didn't ask to be this way. I have learned to accept what I can't change and be happy with what I have. I think she began to understand. I am a mutt!
Acceptance / Re: What Is It About Wearing A Brassiere That You Like?
« Last post by Pendulums on April 13, 2024, 12:18:44 AM »
Three reasons: Support for my breasts, I like the feeling and I like to be in contact with my feminine side.

Same here. 
Acceptance / Re: Other stuff, maybe due to estrogen, that we haven't discussed yet.
« Last post by Moobzie on April 12, 2024, 11:52:06 PM »
The "musky" male scent (not b.o.) is an attractant for females.  Like women's scent is attractive to me.
Biology at work.
« Last post by Evolver on April 12, 2024, 10:24:18 PM »
I have a close female friend who knows ask me how I looked at women. I had to admit my first thought was not in a sexual manner but their hair, makeup, clothes and how they fit and how she wore them. She laughed. She said, you aren't trying to bed them, you're checking out the competition!
*blush*

Your reply to your friend describes my thoughts exactly! Reading about her reply to you is a real wow moment for me too. Competition? I've never thought of it in those terms before! It's true though, isn't it, even to the extent that we sometimes think to ourselves, "Oh, her bra doesn't fit properly. I do way better!" or "Where did she get those boots?" or similar. 
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024