Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Acceptance / Re: What Is It About Wearing A Brassiere That You Like?
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on April 23, 2024, 12:53:33 PM »
How was your sabbatical? I find going awhile without one then putting one on again is like a breath of fresh air that has my chest going "thank you" lol. The comfort is unbeatable like a hard days work and getting to the time of day where you can just put your feet up. It took a long time to admit how much I enjoy wearing a bra. As you say, we're men, we're not supposed to have these feelings. But when you realize your breasts have taken on a weight and shape that no longer says a bra is an option, but a requirement to take the stress and tug off the front, I think it takes a real man to admit it, and wear it. I'm sure its a bit of a shock to us all when we first started wearing a bra and realized we not only fill the cups, but enjoy how we do. How our brains don't see OUR boobs, they just see boobs. How our cleavage becomes normal to say and see, how buying a bra becomes normal as buying a belt or socks. 
Acceptance / Re: What Is It About Wearing A Brassiere That You Like?
« Last post by 42CSurprise! on April 23, 2024, 12:06:59 PM »
Once again I took a sabbatical from wearing a brassiere AND once again, when I put one on I was thrilled by the experience... seeing my breasts so proudly on display.  It turns me on... like Birdie, it feels HOT.  Comfort is fine but this is something more... clearly not something every person here is interested in or even if they are probably won't admit.  We're not supposed to be having these feelings, right?  We're men after all... at least most of us are on the masculine side of the gender continuum.  But there really is no arguing with how my body/mind responds to wearing a brassiere.  I'm stacked!  

Glad everyone is having fun.
Acceptance / Re: Why We Remain Estrogen Dominant
« Last post by WPW717 on April 23, 2024, 11:33:35 AM »
My body has never been easy to live in. Understand that I now realize it was an endocrine soup for decades. Now it’s seeking its true direction. The body with the breasts and the skin, its new softness, along with depilitation. It’s the estrogen now, not any  testosterone. But the part of this evolution that is most satisfying is the mental serene and calming approach to life and its challenges has become.
I like the lost ‘toxic’ part of being male and sliding into the more feminine aspects of the ‘estrogen highway’.
I am most comfortable in groups of women nowadays. I am at peace most of the time.
Photos / Re: In a Bra
« Last post by TikTak on April 23, 2024, 11:29:29 AM »
You mentioned that you are wearing not only a bra but also a pantyhose.
Have you tried on other women's items as well?
I apologize in advance for this question, it stems from my experience:
since I've come to terms with the fact that I have female breasts, that bras fit me, something tempts me to try more.
It scares me a little and attracts me at the same time.
User Diaries / Re: Growth again.
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on April 23, 2024, 11:15:14 AM »
Only one way to find out :) lol. I personally find body hair to be quite gross, always have. Girls I dated growing up almost always made it some kind of deal breaker for their boyfriends to have smooth legs and arms, my torso and chest never grew hair except a few areas that was quickly shaven. Body hair just isn't for me, i think you'll find if you shave your breasts you will be amazed at how better it feels. 
« Last post by WPW717 on April 23, 2024, 11:12:10 AM »
Week 2 of estrogen patch is over. It is for bone health. It’s the lowest dose possible for this, the safest delivery method. There is an underlying’ feeling of awareness’ in my breasts. Could be a sign of growth? We shall see but I am okay if it happens. It’s beyond my ability to predict and my ability to consistently camouflage 44 D breasts.
I am wondering what my chest would look like sans hair. I find the idea appealing.
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on April 23, 2024, 11:08:38 AM »
Couldn't agree more. I think that is a common thing with the feelings and such. For myself, I don't even like being around men very much anymore beecause they are just kind of gross to me like, is that how i used to be? was i always like that? it is eye opening i think when you begin to notice you are seeing things through a different lens and that just adds to the empathy and understanding that evolves as you begin to feel and gravitate toward more feminine emotions/feelings. I feel it's honestly made me a better man. 
« Last post by taxmapper on April 23, 2024, 11:01:00 AM »
There has always been in my entire life a certain amount of "female" desires that existed.  Always had an affinity toward certain clothing, but moreover the shape and feel of a body that is more toward the female side is to me more natural. 

But moreover, the emotions are different and not as aggressive. 
(That feeling is highly toxic to me) and I don't like the feelings that come with it. 

It "FEELS" more natural and desirable. 
Photos / Re: In a Bra
« Last post by WPW717 on April 23, 2024, 10:50:25 AM »
I also have gone down through the rabbit hole of hair to no hair. It was the testosterone loss initially. Then the estrogen dominance. What changes !
Now with the Prolactinoma, it also affects the hair follicles circulation by decreasing the volume. The arms are now going from long to short hair, and from dark to light. The chest hair too is becoming sparse from a year ago. Clown fringe was so crappy looking I shave that off too for many years. Sitting in the sun and light breeze now is a new experience from decades ago.
I like the lack of hair 
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on April 23, 2024, 10:34:33 AM »
Glad to hear the weight is staying healthy and getting better. Sorry to hear your breasts are experiencing the clear signs of growth about to occur. But am glad you are enjoying the changes taking place. I know any of us who expereince it, probably wishes it would hurry up, the pain/itching/soreness/what's it going to lead to? Growth or just pseudo growth and so forth. But, I feel for those who welcome these changes, the waiting is what is exciting. To feel something is going on, and then weeks later seeing something did go on by the fact our bras fit not as well or shirts are tighter in the chest, the movement when braless is more noticed...Unsure if doctors know why it is happening, but glad you are ok with the changes and hope overall the health is well. 
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024