Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Photos / Re: Photo update
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on April 04, 2024, 05:45:56 PM »
That's interesting if E is too low it doesn't make sense why such breast growth would be occurring cause your before and after in that bra is clear as day you have grown A LOT and fill it out wonderfully, your breasts look great in it! And I agree I think you are beocming proud of them, if you are enjoying and excited by the changes I think that shows pride not opposite lol. 

Hope all is well man! Hope lab tests of later days come back with some good news. 
Sex / Re: Maybe more gender than sex
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on April 04, 2024, 05:09:33 PM »
Busty you are absolutely beautiful and it's an absolute shame anyone would bully anyone let alone over something we're already conscious about on ourselves. I am so glad you have become comfortable in your skin and comfortable with your breasts. They are lovely breasts and am glad you treat them well in a comfortable bra for their support. 

It's a shame people try to make people fit the mold they see it should be, rather what it could be. I never thought of myself as a feminine person, but over time, and being here in the past and other forums, it really has allowed me to realize a current I'd been fighting against, and how much better it is when you swim with the current than against it. I'm glad you are enjoying flowing with the current and finding yourself more in it. 
Gynecomastia Talk / Re: Re Introduction
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on April 04, 2024, 05:00:01 PM »
Good afternoon, I have rejoined this week. I'm happy to be back and hope to get to talk to everyone I've missed here and catch up a bit and get to talking with all the new faces here. 
Your Stories / Back Home
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on April 04, 2024, 04:28:43 PM »
Good afternoon everyoone! For anyone who may recognize my name, hello and hope you are all doing well! 

I had left this forum twice and just felt an urge to return. Initially leaving due to just needing a break from everything online. And second time just feeling I've contributed all I could try to contribute and left. It was stupid and I should have just logged off lol. But wanted to come back home if you will, and if i may, because I just missed this place a lot. It's great to see how evolved its become and browsing the topics and comments seeing new names, old names, just a great place still! If you'll have me lol, I'd love to be back :) 

My "story" for what it's worth:

I am in late 30s and have a small c cup bust line. I never thought I'd be a guy who needed a bra due to his growing breasts but here I as we all are. When I first joined I was 32 with just minor budding, nothing to even see, just enough to make me concerned and find anything online I could to educate myself. Thus finding this forum. Nothing much happened as some time went by, but around 35 I noticed growing pains occurring frequently probably about every 3-5 weeks. It felt like my chest was definitely filling in more. My shirts didn't fit right, they looked stretched in the chest area, and while things weren't in your face obvious, it was obvious to me things were sticking out more than before. 
Around this time I begun experiencing ED and it began periodically and over time from then to now (37 now) ED has become a regular issue. As well as acne in some areas that are recognized as common areas for hormonal imbalance. My chest has continued to grow and about 2 months ago I became a small C cup (34c). Always got C's on my report cards, now I got them on my chest...yay lol..

This forum was key in accepting myself as a guy who may have breasts when I was just budding, to accepting myself as a guy who has breasts. There is no doubt there is some kind of imbalance that causes this in any of us. Whether its found out to be why or not, mine has been idiopathic. Contrary to breasts, ED and other issues, 10 years of education dr's just shrug their shoulders and say pay the co pay on your way out, like thanks... LOL 

Anyways, I just wanted to say hello and hope to be welcomed back to this wonderful forum. 

Acceptance / Re: Nice to be back
« Last post by oldguy on April 04, 2024, 04:21:40 PM »
Yes it's good to have you back. 
Good for you on the weight loss.  I hope the knee replacement surgery goes well for you also. 
Walking is good for the body and mind.  I wish you  a speedy recovery.
I had total knee replacement surgery on 3/11, so almost 4 weeks ago.  Surgery went very well as did recovery, until I over did it.  Walking 1/2 mile at 5 days, for several days, wasn't wise.  Anyway, back on track.  Way ahead of schedule in mobility. Still working on getting the swelling down.

I have been doing PT with the same therapist that I have used for 15 years, for back and knee recovery.  He is gone tomorrow and his sister will be my therapist.  That should be interesting.  I have seen her before and she gives physical torture.

I gained some weight after surgery.  Probably due to swelling in the repaired knee.  I am now down 7lbs and have my clasps at the end of tightness, and that is not enough.  Breasts haven't changed much, but are more noticeable.  No bra tomorrow, and baggy top.

Acceptance / Re: Introducing myself
« Last post by Midagemoobs2 on April 04, 2024, 03:42:55 PM »
Hi all, apologies for my absence.  I updated the email associated with my handle, however, the activation email shows sent but never arrives so I couldn’t post.  So after many, many tries over time, I finally gave up and created this new handle.

So, per Gotgyne’s question, I’ll post on Finasteride (assuming no issues with this login) under Your Stories.  I’m still drafting it as there are many nuances, but I think valuable to share.
Acceptance / Re: Illusions?
« Last post by blad on April 04, 2024, 11:50:15 AM »
Getting breasts all those years ago as a teen seemed like a disaster at first. But here I am now sitting at the computer screen being comfortably supported in a bra with no negative feeling towards having boobs. With a nice fitting bra, I usually forget I am even wearing one most of the time, and just get on with the tasks of the day without any annoying feeling that unsupported beasts tend to give. 

Quite early in life I came to not mind having boobs as long as I could wear a bra and be stealth about it. 
Acceptance / Re: Males Staying Males
« Last post by 42CSurprise! on April 04, 2024, 11:09:12 AM »
...I will just add that reading testimonies from guys who have had similar and far worse struggles than I have gave a certain sense of relief.  I've researched fetishes, paraphilias, and cross dressing over the years and none of them ever really fit.  But reading the words of the struggles, deep thoughts about the behaviors and what they may mean, descriptions of behaviors and desires that fit me to a T, etc. gave me a foothold in understanding myself that I never had previously.  Up until I found this group had gotten into discussions like this one, I had only ever discussed "me" with two people and neither of them had any appreciable comprehension about what I was dealing with. Most definitely not trying to put anybody in a box, just thrilled to know that there's a brotherhood out there that is willing to listen to at least some of the stuff I say.

'Nuff said.
I started this thread but took a brief sabbatical in February and so missed this exchange.  I'm sorry I did Bill, simply because I relate completely to what you've shared... and experienced.  I encountered the term "autogynephillia" on a trans website and it resonated with me.  I've attributed what has seemed my own complex relationship to all of this as the product of sexual trauma I experienced as an infant and young boy.  That included the experience of having a silk petticoat in my crib that was used ostensibly to soothe me but ended up creating a fixation that played our with crossdressing that began when I was 12.  I also fell into the hands of a three generation family of pedophiles living on three sides of our family home who introduced me to their unique kind of play.  I ended up with confusion both about sexual orientation and gender.  Along the way I concluded I'm not homosexual, just a boy who was sexualized by other boys and men.  I've been married multiple times so I've always been drawn sexually to women... but normal intimacy proved to be too much.  I haven't actively crossdressed during my life, but I've always had an affection for brassieres... an affection that prepared me well for the development of breasts as I got older, as well as for conversations with men on this site who enjoy talking about brassieres.  In truth, I'm rather thrilled by my breasts and love putting on a brassiere... not so much for the support so many here talk about but because it feels right to both have breasts and to wear a brassiere.  There is definitely an erotic dimension to the experience, despite the fact my libido is much diminished as testosterone abandons my body and gives estrogen her way.

There is no doubt that gynecomastia is a different beast and likely most men here are not captured by the erotic dimension of this longing to be within a woman's body.  I find myself torn between being a pre-op transsexual and a lesbian.  That may be the best solution to my confusion about gender and sexual orientation.  I can be a little of everything... except a vanilla heterosexual male.

As an aside, I intended to write today about somethings I've been reading at a site devoted to men who WANT breasts, many of whom wish to remain male.  Many are using herbal supplements to achieve their goal.  I realized as I read a list of recommended supplements that I'm taking FIVE of them... saw palmetto, pygeum, pumpkin seed, nettle root and reishi mushrooms.  I've been taking them because they are recommended for men dealing with prostate issues.  Suddenly, I wonder whether my rather voluptuous breasts may have grown because of these herbs, some of which I've taken for years.  Mmmmm.  I don't know if that is true but here I am filling the cups of my 42C brassiere.  I'm stacked!  

Thanks for your contribution Bill.  We may be in the minority but as noted, this is a place where acceptance is paramount for all of us.  We don't have to accept anyone else's definition of who WE are, but hopefully we'll respect others who have a different perspective of who THEY are.
Photos / Re: Photo update
« Last post by Benusa2 on April 03, 2024, 07:16:38 PM »
Just jumping in with an update.

I’ve been on testosterone for years. It’s something I started around the time I had surgery. My current doctor had me on an aromataze inhibitor to prevent conversion to E, but I had a severe side effect and went off it.

Last year he put me on a very low dose of the inhibitor. Today the office said the recent lab work showed my E levels to be too low. This shocked me because I didn’t think there was such a thing as too low but it was next to zero. I almost thought it was a lab error but it has gotten my levels down quite low in the past. He asked me to go off the inhibitor.

I’m a bit confused because between Jan and March I had a lot of breast growth as shown in the pics. I thought T was just converting to E. Maybe it was then. I haven’t gotten fatter. I have to do more lab work later.
Acceptance / Re: This is me
« Last post by Johndoe1 on April 03, 2024, 06:29:55 PM »
Those who know you, know that you have breasts.
Guess I am being naive to think that they don't realize it. Or perhaps am some superior ninja that is hiding it perfectly in the shadows.

So the thought then becomes if they do know they say nothing they are just avoiding confrontation as much as I am?

They know. When a good friend found out I was wearing a bra she said, "Finally! You look so much better supported than not. You weren't fooling anyone."

I suppose it would be pretty strange for people to come up to me and say so you have breasts now, what's that like.?

No one does that that I have seen.

Or is it the frog in boiling water scenario. ..drop em in they hop out. raise it slow they cook?
So people close may not notice as much cause they been around me ... people who don't see me or don't know me won't care because A) they really don't care or B)Don't want to engage.
Exactly. 
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024