Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Acceptance / Re: Like Women
« Last post by Aussie63 on June 23, 2022, 11:57:35 PM »
I couldn't agree more with My twins and Kazmage. This place makes it easy for us to be ourselves, to be who we truly are, in a way that is sometimes more difficult to do in real life. You couldn't offend us if you tried, Sophie. You're our guru! :D ❤️
« Last post by Kazmage on June 23, 2022, 11:25:08 PM »
Hey guys 🤗!

I DO NOT want to offend anyone here. You know that you ALL have my deepest respect. I was looking at the title of this thread and how appropriate it is given the direction it has taken.

The conversation is very much "girl talk". I think that it's great 🥰!  I'm used to it with the girls grabbing a drink after work. The twisted bra straps and having to adjust them. We also talk about breast exams and the relief you get when the screening comes back negative 🤗🤗. And yes!, a bra does give you a secure place to keep your valuables and trinkets 👙.

It's really nice that you guys are comfortable with traditional girl talk. I am also very proud to be considered a "sister" of yours 🤗🥰❣️😍👩‍🦰

Much love ❤️
Sophie ❤️
You couldn't offend me either  I appreciate your support and advise 
It's nice to have somewhere where I can share my thoughts and get advice about the situation I currently find myself in in ways my Mrs can't understand 
« Last post by My twins on June 23, 2022, 10:00:39 PM »
Hey guys 🤗!

I DO NOT want to offend anyone here. You know that you ALL have my deepest respect. I was looking at the title of this thread and how appropriate it is given the direction it has taken.

The conversation is very much "girl talk". I think that it's great 🥰!  I'm used to it with the girls grabbing a drink after work. The twisted bra straps and having to adjust them. We also talk about breast exams and the relief you get when the screening comes back negative 🤗🤗. And yes!, a bra does give you a secure place to keep your valuables and trinkets 👙.

It's really nice that you guys are comfortable with traditional girl talk. I am also very proud to be considered a "sister" of yours 🤗🥰❣️😍👩‍🦰

Much love ❤️
Sophie ❤️

Sophie, you can't offend me because I trust that it comes from your heart. I guess we did walk down the "girl talk" lane a bit. But I feel (more girl talk about my feelings) safe with these folks her. I can honestly say some of what I share here I have never shared with anyone other than my wife and doctors. It is wonderful that we can just sit and chat as the ladies do. I have been doing it all my life. Don't worry Sophie, we love ya!

Charli
« Last post by aboywithgirls on June 23, 2022, 04:59:22 PM »
Hey guys 🤗!

Much love ❤️ 
Sophie ❤️ 
« Last post by Kazmage on June 23, 2022, 03:46:17 PM »
I have also used my bra as a pocket 
It makes the Mrs laugh everytime she sees me do it though and adds "now you get the benefit " lol 
I also find myself adjusting from time to time but if anyone has seen me they have remained silent lol
« Last post by p.r.1974 on June 23, 2022, 03:19:02 PM »
I too have found that my bra needs adjustment on occasion. I do try to be stealthy about it if possible. And I also have used the cups as pockets, just not for cash on hot days. Thankfully some of the pants from Lane Bryant and Torrid have decent pockets.
« Last post by My twins on June 23, 2022, 01:27:29 PM »
Wow I’m glad I am not the only one who does that. I put things in my bra all the time. Keys wallet,phone.😂😂😂. And I adjust my bra sometimes in front of others without thinking. I wonder what they are thinking 😂😂😂😂
Just last week while shopping at Costco after loading water under the cart l adjusted my bra without thinking. Several people noticed but said nothing and I went on shopping. Those who wear a bra know that sometimes a bra just needs adjusting and it is obvious that I need the support.

I edited this to add that I almost never use my bra to hold items anymore. I have done away with my wallet for a folding phone case with a wallet. I also traded in my fanny pack for a full-on carrier bag, that my wife has been calling my purse. She now has me calling it my purse, but I can fit all the things I need when we go out shopping or for doctor visits. 
« Last post by Dudewithboobs on June 23, 2022, 01:24:15 PM »
Same in regard to what others think. I was adjusting my bra the other day and while in a cubicle with a partition that’s a bit high and padded my strap had rolled and was digging in. I slid my finger under it to lift and slide to untwist as is how I do it at least and it slipped, snapping down. A co worked on other side of the wall asked what that was I just said I was putting a rubber band on some mail and it slipped lol. 
« Last post by Confused old man on June 23, 2022, 11:53:25 AM »
Wow I’m glad I am not the only one who does that. I put things in my bra all the time. Keys wallet,phone.😂😂😂. And I adjust my bra sometimes in front of others without thinking. I wonder what they are thinking 😂😂😂😂
« Last post by aboywithgirls on June 23, 2022, 11:33:58 AM »
I also find myself unconsciously pulling up my straps and dropping my car keys or cell phone into my bra when my hands are full.  Most of us now have a much better understanding of women's attitudes towards their breasts and the bras they wear.  After several years of wearing bras, you start thinking like a girl, which is not a bad thing.

OMG 😍 yes!

I know that there are several members here that have started to or exclusively wear women's slacks and jeans for the same reason that they wear a bra, because it's what our body shape dictates that we should wear.

So, for those that have made the switch to ladies slacks and jeans, you have found that the pockets are limited or have none at all! Tucking something like your cash or debit card and license into your bra is safe, secure and convenient. 

Love yah guys,
Sophie ❤️ 
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2022