Author Topic: A few questions before surgery...  (Read 4312 times)

Offline Some guy

• Posting Member
After 8 months I'm finally getting surgey done on the NHS in a couple of weeks time (by a Dr. S. Parker? in Uni. College hospital Coventry, any one know of him??) any way theres a few things I'm unsure about and woundered if any of you guys could help.

1. I train quite a lot and take creatine ethyl-ester as a suppliment, will this effect surgery should I stop taking it a few weeks before?

2. My doc says he's only going to do lypo. Should I ask him to do an excision too, baring in ming my gyn is pretty bad! Do you think he'll do this if I ask?

3. I live on my own but have friends near by, do you think I would be ok to be on my own the first couple days? Has any one done it on their own??

Cheers guys, will really appriciate any advice / info

(Long time reader first time poster!)

Offline Some guy

• Posting Member
Thanks maywest.

My body fat is 11% so im not fat, but a lot of my gyn is kinda on my sides from my nipple to under my arm pit, is this due to gland or fat tissue??

I'm gonna try and book some time with him before my surgery to discuss..

Offline guistar

• Posting Member
Tell your doctor everything your taking if you havent already.  Creatine is probably ok but you never know. There are lots of little things you shouldnt take before surgery and lots of reasons why so it's worth asking.  Some things can at least cause nausea when combined with anesthesia. I had lipo only and had pretty much the same hard tissue everywhere but under the nipple and I'm happy so far. I'm only 2 weeks post op so I still can't say for sure.  I still have swelling and scar tissue but things are looking good so far. I am glad that I don't have nipple scars to worry about. If you have gland pushing your nipples out then I would not settle for lipo only.

Offline Some guy

• Posting Member
Theres nothing hard under the nipple, but firm tissue every where. which is strange because my gyn is prety bad, but i've got low body fat content. Did lipo only make much of a difference? My op is next week, so i'll post before and after pics after op.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024